SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Playoffs

Matt

MVFC only gets two in? Top heavy league.

Of all Big Sky teams SDSU could have been matched up with, Northern Arizona is the best matchup for them. They are most like a MVFC offense. After watching that defensive backfield in the game against us, EWU and Montana would throw the ball at will. That game will be the first round match up I'm most looking forward to watching.

After all the bragging down south about how tough the MVFC is!

Sky gets four! Back in the Great West days, never would have thought SUU would make the playoffs before UND.

Too many of them beat on each other....and/or choked(looking at you YSU....)

As a North Dakotan I'm glad that Montana will be forced into flying to Fargo. After they bailed out on playing the Bizen. Or was that Montana State? Or both of them? I dunno.

Bizen roll to the the national championship. You heard it here for the fifty fifth time.

As a North Dakotan I'm glad that Montana will be forced into flying to Fargo. After they bailed out on playing the Bizen. Or was that Montana State? Or both of them? I dunno.

Bizen roll to the the national championship. You heard it here for the fifty fifth time.

Montana St. bailed out on the Bison.

Could you imagine the suicide watch if NDSU loses in the second round. Nothing's a guarantee.

I'm not one for comparative scores so I will leave the score out of it.

That USD team didnt belong on that field yesterday and Montana damb near lost to that team.

There are no guarantees, but the eye test tells me its the AC by 2, maybe 3 scores. And that doesn't hurt my feelings at all. The Montanas can't lose by enough imho.. I will pull for eeu or nau to win it all, but not the Montanas.

We need to get some bad blood going.

That USD team didnt belong on that field yesterday and Montana damb near lost to that team.

There are no guarantees, but the eye test tells me its the AC by 2, maybe 3 scores. And that doesn't hurt my feelings at all. The Montanas can't lose by enough imho.. I will pull for eeu or nau to win it all, but not the Montanas.

When I mean there are no guarantees look at the Patriots, perfect through the regular season then lost the championship, anything can happen.

I think bad blood happens by UND beating the Montanas, not NDSU. I couldn't really care less what NDSU does on the football field or anywhere else for that matter.

• Upvote 2

Could you imagine the suicide watch if NDSU loses in the second round. Nothing's a guarantee.

No doubt in my mind that I'd have some bad thoughts.....

Should be a a fun next month or so. Really interested to see how some of these matchups go. 24 teams seems like a lot...

So aside from FU, SDSU is apparently the best that the MVFC has to offer? The Jackbunnies had their pants full with us and that ain't sayin much. Tough league my arse.................

They completely dominated you in everyway but the score. 35-14 going into the 4th quarter and they tried to mail it in. UNI is the second best before injuries killed them. UNI beat McNeese 41-7 and Iowa State. SDSU will beat NAU by 2 scores this weekend.

They completely dominated you in everyway but the score. 35-14 going into the 4th quarter and they tried to mail it in. They'll beat NAU by 2 scores this weekend.

Are MVFC games shorter than other conference games? I need to learn this about FCS football cause I always thought a game was 4 quarters long.

• Upvote 3

They completely dominated you in everyway but the score. 35-14 going into the 4th quarter and they tried to mail it in. They'll beat NAU by 2 scores this weekend.

At least 2 scores...cause the MSU Bears, who you said will beat UND by 3 TDs NEXT year, beat the Jacks by 14 this year and UND only lost to the Jacks by 7 this year and the Vikes and Packers tied yesterday.

I get it now... :huh:

• Upvote 1