SiouxSports.com Forum

MLB Playoffs

darell1976

Not implying you, but I love when fans of the big-spending Red Sox complain about the deep pockets of the Yankees...pot, meet kettle.

I can't complain about payroll as a Bosox fan but you never need a reason to hate the Yankees.

It's U13 girl's soccer to boot! My daughter is the goalkeeper so when she is on she is really good but she has a "Frazee" moment once in awhile. She stole the state championship for her team at the end of July...but the MSP teams and Iowa teams are at a different level. Hoping to be competitive this weekend.

In all seriousness, I hope her team plays well and you enjoy your weekend.

P.S. Fixed your post too.

darell1976, I do feel bad for Cleveland...they had a great year.

It showed what a good coach can do to a team. Cleveland has been missing that since Hargrove left. Cleveland didn't collapse in the second half and battled Detroit as long as they could then stayed within reach of Texas and Tampa for the WC. Just had bad luck in the one game WC playoff. There's always next season.

Yeah what a time to cancel all the Turner channels. I hate Cableone!!

No doubt. I follow the Twins until they are out of it which is usually mid June but I love to watch playoff MLB. This bites!!! On side note, my youngest brother was at Turner Field last night for game. Said it was a cool experience even though the Braves were inept at the plate.

No doubt. I follow the Twins until they are out of it which is usually mid June but I love to watch playoff MLB. This bites!!! On side note, my youngest brother was at Turner Field last night for game. Said it was a cool experience even though the Braves were inept at the plate.

How long is Cable One going to hold out? And its funny how no one knew about these "negotiations" until Cable One pulled the plug on the channels. I didn't learn it until it was posted on Facebook. Doesn't the NBA play on TNT also March Madness? Cable One is hated throughout Fargo as it is, this just makes it worse. C'mon Midcontinent!!!!!

How long is Cable One going to hold out? And its funny how no one knew about these "negotiations" until Cable One pulled the plug on the channels. I didn't learn it until it was posted on Facebook. Doesn't the NBA play on TNT also March Madness? Cable One is hated throughout Fargo as it is, this just makes it worse. C'mon Midcontinent!!!!!

Be careful, you'll get lectured on the "realities" of television and that you shouldn't complain about it. :silly:

Seriously though, I am with you 1000%

• 3 weeks later...