SiouxSports.com Forum

MLB Playoffs

darell1976

What a September they had.

But I have to go for the Pirates, it's too good of a story.

Cleveland has the second longest streak in baseball without a championship (1948), I hope this is the year. Of course the longest streak (1908) is still held proudly by the Cubs.

I know that MLB is pulling for Dodgers vs Red Sox...for that reason alone, I'd love to see Pirates vs Rays.

Oh...the Pirates and Rays won the last 2 nights?? :huh:;) Again...didn't get to watch a pitch of either game!

Cableone sucks but I guess that's why it's called a monopoly...

These one game Wild Card rounds are so stupid. It's basically just an unecessary game 163.

I didn't agree with it either but after seeing the Yankees and Rays duke it out a few years ago trying to NOT win the division title so they could wind up playing Detroit instead of red-hot Texas, I do understand why MLB had to add a second wild-card. Bud needed to stop the sand-bagging that teams were doing to get more favorable match-ups in the first round.

I am...raincoat...check. Siouxsports.com lid...check. Wild tickets for Saturday night...check. "Fire Muss" sign...check.

If Hammond was closer to Blaine and if it wasn't raining out, I'd come out and watch a game this weekend. Oh, that AND if it wasn't SOCCER. :lol:

• Upvote 1

If Hammond was closer to Blaine and if it wasn't raining out, I'd come out and watch a game this weekend. Oh, that AND if it wasn't SOCCER. :lol:

It's U13 girl's soccer to boot! My daughter is the goalkeeper so when she is on she is really good but she has a "Gothberg" moment once in awhile. She stole the state champioship for her team at the end of July...but the MSP teams and Iowa teams are at a different level. Hoping to be competitive this weekend.