SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

To steer clear of the Craig Bohl thread, and to take Shawn-O's post to the next level, lets discuss; The next coach after Muss will be....

1. Dale Lennon

2. Bubba (SIU DC)

3. Some other FBS coach available

That's my top 3. I think we need to stop with the hiring from within and look elsewhere maybe FBS but certainly not within the current UND coaching staff.

This is just as bad as the other thread. We are 3 games into the season and Mussman isn't going anywhere for at least the next few months if at all. I wasn't happy with the UM game or some of the results last year but wow, talk about folding the tent and throwing in the towel on the players and the team.

If you don't like the discussion.....don't read it!

• Upvote 2

This is just as bad as the other thread. We are 3 games into the season and Mussman isn't going anywhere for at least the next few months if at all. I wasn't happy with the UM game or some of the results last year but wow, talk about folding the tent and throwing in the towel on the players and the team.

Its called reality. You actually think when Mollberg and Bartels are seniors Mussman will be the coach? This thread is just a brainstorm of who could be out there to replace Muss and get this team back on track. Craig Bohl was a total joke, at least this thread is more reality.

Its called reality. You actually think when Mollberg and Bartels are seniors Mussman will be the coach? This thread is just a brainstorm of who could be out there to replace Muss and get this team back on track. Craig Bohl was a total joke, at least this thread is more reality.

You want reality? I don't know who will be coach when they are seniors but I know who will be coach the rest of the year. That is reality. Mussman doesn't get a free pass, but he will get the rest of the year to prove whether he can handle the job or not and how the team performs tomorrow will go a long way in showing that or not.

If you don't like the discussion.....don't read it!

I'm pointing out how dumb something like this is to discuss going into the 4th game of the season. Shows the support the team has when fans are already deciding who the next head coach will be before conference play even starts, no need to finish out the season. Are you going to make it to the end of the 3rd quarter tomorrow or head out early again?

Are you going to send the list to the AD? This thread is as big of a joke as the Bohl one.

If it helps I will send Brian Faison the link. Really you guys need to calm down. I didn't say muss is fired at the end of tomorrow or at the end of the year but I cannot see UND keeping him of we get stomped at home by MSU, EWU or anyone else. That 55 against Montana better be a wake up call, cause if we have another 5-6 season this coach has to go.

If it helps I will send Brian Faison the link. Really you guys need to calm down. I didn't say muss is fired at the end of tomorrow or at the end of the year but I cannot see UND keeping him of we get stomped at home by MSU, EWU or anyone else. That 55 against Montana better be a wake up call, cause if we have another 5-6 season this coach has to go.

Quite certain you are the one that needs to step back from the ledge. You've said multiple times the last few weeks that we need to fire the coach. If things don't turn around, the situation will be evaluated after the season.

I'm pointing out how dumb something like this is to discuss going into the 4th game of the season. Shows the support the team has when fans are already deciding who the next head coach will be before conference play even starts, no need to finish out the season. Are you going to make it to the end of the 3rd quarter tomorrow or head out early again?

If we are down 35 points, I probably will head out early again. I also left early in game one when we had a huge lead over Valparaiso. In both cases, the outcome was determined, it was getting late and I had to pick up some groceries on the way home. Any other litmus tests you want me to take?

One other thing, based on the effort (or lack thereof) we saw vs. Montana, what were the chances of a comeback like the one vs. South Dakota in 2011? Slim and none.

• Upvote 1