SiouxSports.com Forum

Buffalo Sabres Alternate Jersey Leaked

MafiaMan

I actually like the old sabres logo on the front.

That's NOT the old Sabres logo, though. The original logo consisted of three colors: blue, yellow, and white. The revised version of that logo, which replaced the Buffa-slug, was modified to include a small silver outline along with a darker blue. They need to go back to the EXACT original logo, which was far superior in every way.

CURRENT:

i40oxcdbo7xtfamqqhqachoyo.gif

"CLASSIC":

230.gif

That's NOT the old Sabres logo, though. The original logo consisted of three colors: blue, yellow, and white. The revised version of that logo, which replaced the Buffa-slug, was modified to include a small silver outline along with a darker blue. They need to go back to the EXACT original logo, which was far superior in every way.

CURRENT:

"CLASSIC"

I like the Boston Bruins and Wild Jersey's better...

• Upvote 1

My gosh, the Sabres go from one of the worst jerseys ever (buff slug) to an awesome jersey (current blue and gold with normal stripes and logo in the middle) back to this terrible jersey.

20130418_kkt_ah3_479.0_standard_352.0.jpg

This jersey? This thing's a hot mess. Number on the front not necessary, mystery silver piping around the armpits, navy blue and not the Sabres original royal blue...not exactly an awesome jersey in my book. Now, contrast the above jersey with the look that Pat LaFontaine wore with the Sabres back in the day...

pat%20lafontaine%20buffalo%20sabres.jpg

Simply classic.

Really? I always thought you would like the Vegas gold, black, and white jerseys of the Pittsburgh Penguins...

Wow! Now I am really disappointed in you... That's an inflammatory comment. You have me confused with someone that likes that stupid team. Yuck, their jerseys are almost as bad at the Dead Things aka watching paint dry.