SiouxSports.com Forum

WatchBigSky

GeauxSioux

Big Sky TV has a new name.

BigSkyTV.org has been rebranded as WatchBigSky.com, the Big Sky Conference announced on Tuesday.

The Big Sky's digital network powered by America ONE Sports will continue to bring hundreds of events to fans and alumni free of charge. Most football, volleyball, and men's and women's basketball games held in Big Sky venues will be video streamed through WatchBigSky.com this upcoming season.

Events will again be available through personal computers, as well as Android and Apple tables and smart phones. Viewers can enjoy events live or on-demand.

In roughly six weeks, a free WatchBigSky App will be available. America ONE Sports is currently developing the App.'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Anytime know what's involved in getting your online streaming service a channel on roku? Just curious why eversport/bigskytv doesn't have a channel available. Sure would be more convenient. 

They just have to write a Roku app.  Just like any other mobile app for android or iOS.

i just wish I could get the Watch BigSky app for iPhone or iPad to work.  Neither of them seem to actually be functional.

Edited by BigGreyAnt41

They just have to write a Roku app.  Just like any other mobile app for android or iOS.

i just wish I could get the Watch BigSky app for iPhone or iPad to work.  Neither of them seem to actually be functional.

The app became no longer functional when AmericaOne got bought by Eversport because of how they do things. They are still in the process of building a new app, but you can just visit watchbigsky.com (or eversport.tv/big-sky) on your iPad or iPhone's web browser and watch them through that. That is how I have been doing it at least when I have had to use my phone.