SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer to NDSU?

Hayduke

They have had enough issues this summer already without bringing in a transfer. Caillou and the gang haven't reported much on any of them yet though. They must have got too much heat from FU from how they handled the Beck issue.

They have had enough issues this summer already without bringing in a transfer. Caillou and the gang haven't reported much on any of them yet though. They must have got too much heat from FU from how they handled the Beck issue.

You're telling us there are a few more "indescretions" that have not been reported?

You mean having him suspended indefinitely? Haven't heard any complaints about that...except from people saying he shouldn't get suspended when he isn't even in any legal trouble.

Caillou and the gang!! That is funny. Lol!!!!

You mean having him suspended indefinitely? Haven't heard any complaints about that...except from people saying he shouldn't get suspended when he isn't even in any legal trouble.

Re-read what I wrote. It has nothing to do with how NDSU handled it.

And to my knowledge, Beck still has an charge against him for resisting, so not sure how that falls into the category of not being in any legal trouble.

Not to mention Bison media rep Lakesbison.

Yes, the voice of reason.

I heard he's on the roster of the Fargo/Moorhead Redhawks. At least not the active roster. But, the roster. Based on his success with the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences baseball team...Their roster. But, not the active roster. Just the roster.

Yes, the voice of reason.

I heard he's on the roster of the Fargo/Moorhead Redhawks. At least not the active roster. But, the roster. Based on his success with the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences baseball team...Their roster. But, not the active roster. Just the roster.

So he is the "ball" boy?

Kinda like voter fraud..punishment (for some) is nothing of course it comes with a warrant, while others get community service and helps their community.

I'm going to attempt a bold darell1976 prediction here...

I think UND will finish somewhere between 0 and 15 wins this year.

Did I do it right Darell?

:lol:

I'm going to attempt a bold darell1976 prediction here...

I think UND will finish somewhere between 0 and 15 wins this year.

Did I do it right Darell?

:lol:

It's like this between February and July 2014 another Bison football player will have a run in with the law.

It's like this between February and July 2014 another Bison football player will have a run in with the law.

Darell I could fill a whole page of UND athletic run in's with the law so what's your point? I'd worry how you're going to handle being 2-4 half way through the season....