SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

It will be even more of a challenge this weekend without those three, but I think this team has enough depth.

I attended the home games against Wisconsin earlier this season, and I thought UND outplayed UW...especially during the first game. I'm hoping they can go to Madison and at least get a split.

It will be even more of a challenge this weekend without those three, but I think this team has enough depth.

I attended the home games against Wisconsin earlier this season, and I thought UND outplayed UW...especially during the first game. I'm hoping they can go to Madison and at least get a split.

I agree, they just couldn't finish their chances against Rigsby. They bury 1 or two of those and its an entirely different situation in the polls, PWR, and WCHA.

Shelby will need to be awesome in both games (unless they keep rotating Shaw in on Saturdays) this weekend, just like she was against Wisconsin the first time.

I like our chances this weekend.

just saying I called it.

didn't say fire the coach or anything like that

its just hockey is a predictable game IMO

coming off a big win there is usually a let down the next night here at the UND..

for both mens and womens teams.

The fact that a higher ranked team is leading in a game played in their home arena doesn't mean that UND has had a letdown. Maybe Wisconsin had a letdown yesterday because of a 16 game home winning streak. Maybe UND played above their normal level yesterday and they are playing at their normal level today. Or maybe 2 evenly matched teams are going to split the series. Wisconsin leading this game is not evidence of a UND letdown. Only a negative outlook would assume that.

The fact that a higher ranked team is leading in a game played in their home arena doesn't mean that UND has had a letdown. Maybe Wisconsin had a letdown yesterday because of a 16 game home winning streak. Maybe UND played above their normal level yesterday and they are playing at their normal level today. Or maytghbe 2 evenly matched teams are going to split the series. Wisconsin leading this game is not evidence of a UND letdown. Only a negative outlook would assume that.

No sense in wasting your time explaining anything to this guy. He wouldn't understand anyways.

No sense in wasting your time explaining anything to this guy. He wouldn't understand anyways.

I know. Probably close to 90% of his posts are gibberish anyway. I normally don't bother reading them anymore. I just had to see what nonsense he was posting about the women's hockey team.

Let's see......beat the Badger women on Friday which landed them their first home loss in 18 games I believe and out-shot them in a game where it could have easily been a sweep for the Sioux women. Yep he is doing something wrong.

I'd love to see gfhockey guest-coach both the men's team and women's team for a game.

• Upvote 1