SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

Righto chief. :silly: There lack of recruiting success clearly backs that up. I personally know parents of several top Minnesota players past, present and future. Your comment is complete load of fertilizer.

And yours are fresh doggie doo. I didn't say lack of recruiting, I said 'arrogance' of recruiting. The person I know...his daughter shows up to MN for a visit because THEY invited her. She was promptly handed a list of their top five recruits for next year and told she was number six on their board but she should consider other options because as the #1 team in the land, they weren't worried about losing any of the other five ahead of her. The 'recruiting visit' was a total turn-off...and I am guessing she wasn't the only recruit treated so poorly.

Minnesota Women's Hockey...Scandinavia's Pride on Ice.

And yours are fresh doggie doo. I didn't say lack of recruiting, I said 'arrogance' of recruiting. The person I know...his daughter shows up to MN for a visit because THEY invited her. She was promptly handed a list of their top five recruits for next year and told she was number six on their board but she should consider other options because as the #1 team in the land, they weren't worried about losing any of the other five ahead of her. The 'recruiting visit' was a total turn-off...and I am guessing she wasn't the only recruit treated so poorly.

Arrogance and Gophers go together like chocolate and peanut butter. :)

Righto again chief. :silly: Tremendous arrogance to be honest, forthcoming and up front with a potential recruit. Better to lie and promise her ice time and tell her she should ignore all her other options. Gee, I wonder if your personal acquaintance is an oh so infrequently encountered angry, bitter hockey parent because his daughter wasn't Minnesota's top priority in her class.

Fargo kid seems happy enough with the recruiting methods. ;)

Scandinavia's pride on ice. :lol: Maybe you should actually take a gander at the UND roster at some point.

Righto again chief. :silly: Tremendous arrogance to be honest, forthcoming and up front with a potential recruit. Better to lie and promise her ice time and tell her she should ignore all her other options. Gee, I wonder if your personal acquaintance is an oh so infrequently encountered angry, bitter hockey parent because his daughter wasn't Minnesota's top priority in her class.

Scandinavia's pride on ice. :lol: Maybe you should actually take a gander at the UND roster at some point.

Dubber!! Back from your time out?

Who is this Fargo girl you speak of?

Whether the girl was #6 on a list of potential recruits or not, you definitely should not show the girl the freaking list. That's so rude. You can be upfront with a girl in many ways, and that is just not okay. Sit down and talk face to face with the girl. That's a more respectful way to go about it. And you should NEVER promise anyone ice time. That's just asking for trouble.

Very nice win for the UND women. Almost a signature win at the moment for Idalski. Great job ladies.

At the same time nothing but the utmost respect for the streak put together by the gophers. To go an entire season without a defeat is a tremendous accomplishment in itself. There is no way it ever happens again IMHO. Too much parity in the men's game, and Noora Raty ran out of eligiblity so it won't happen in the women's game.

A rumor I heard, actually read recently, the young forward Alex Woken at SSM.

She is one dynamic player and she is only a sophomore. South will miss her big time this season. She needed to go there for obviously better competition. She would not of been challenged much had she stayed at South.

Righto again chief. :silly: Tremendous arrogance to be honest, forthcoming and up front with a potential recruit. Better to lie and promise her ice time and tell her she should ignore all her other options.

The arrogance was in contacting her and inviting her in for a look-see...and THEN telling her that they actually had no interest in having her play at Minnesota.

The arrogance was in contacting her and inviting her in for a look-see...and THEN telling her that they actually had no interest in having her play at Minnesota.

Hey...your account is good enough for me. Gospel. They sat her down after inviting her then simply said we have no interest in you. Thanks for stopping by. You bet. :silly:

What a fabricated crock of !@#$.