SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

Bummer. I'm so sick of TC media and their talk of the streak. Please please someone beat the Gopher women's team.

I personally know someone whose daughter is one of the top players in Minnesota. Their arrogance in recruiting is unbelievable.

Their time is coming. And when it does, I hope it is our program that replaces them at the top of the heap in NCAA women's hockey. That should put a stop to those smiling mugs on the front of the Star Tribune sports section; the sooner the better. :angry:

Bummer. I'm so sick of TC media and their talk of the streak. Please please someone beat the Gopher women's team.

I personally know someone whose daughter is one of the top players in Minnesota. Their arrogance in recruiting is unbelievable.

Righto chief. :silly: There lack of recruiting success clearly backs that up. I personally know parents of several top Minnesota players past, present and future. Your comment is complete load of fertilizer.

Wisconsin completely dominated women's hockey for many years up until Minnesota's recent run, but they never seemed quite so evil. Maybe it was Mark Johnson's class.

Not too familiar with the WCHA women prior to Wisconsin success under Johnson I guess. See UMD and UM history prior to UW championship teams.

Not too familiar with the WCHA women prior to Wisconsin success under Johnson I guess. See UMD and UM history prior to UW championship teams.

In a four year stretch beginning in about 2006, Wisconsin won three NC and was second in the fourth.

There was a WCHA prior to 2006 however.

Of course there was, but my point was that when Wisconsin was the dominant team in the country for 4 years, they did not seem to be labeled with the kind of arrogance that was pointed out earlier in this thread.

Of course there was, but my point was that when Wisconsin was the dominant team in the country for 4 years, they did not seem to be labeled with the kind of arrogance that was pointed out earlier in this thread.

Yeah...that "arrogance" is also a total load and nothing more than a fabrication out of sour grapes.

When the homer gopher announcer is talking about the gophers getting away with penalties ...

but hey you can believe whatever you need to believe.

Selective hearing. I'm listening and watching. I would guess he's calling as he sees it. Including also mentioning blatant non-calls on UND as well. Didn't hear that I guess. :huh: