SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Volleyball Season

SWSiouxMN

So I finally am home to see a game. So glad to have watchbigsky.com. even had some replays last night. One of the best reasons to belong to this conference.

And a great start in conference play but that fist loss in like ten games to usd annoys me.

So I finally am home to see a game. So glad to have watchbigsky.com. even had some replays last night. One of the best reasons to belong to this conference.

And a great start in conference play but that fist loss in like ten games to usd annoys me.

I was surprised too that South Dakota beat them, but I think USD is the team to beat in the Summit League this year.

The Yotes were picked 4th in the preseason poll behind the 2 Indiana schools and Denver. Really won't know how they stack up against these teams as few if any common opponents in nonconference play. The Yotes are 5 - 0 against the Big Sky this year with wins over both Montana schools, Idaho State & Eastern Washington in addition to UND.

are the Montana's and weber any good in Vball?

Average at best. But compared the last year where they dropped 2 5 set games to MSU, and had 2 5 set wins against Weber, this is a good sign.

The test is Saturday when ISU comes to town, if we are serious about contenting for the crown we must win this one at home.