SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Marathon Bombed

jodcon

Given that the Saudi national who was in custody has now been cleared of suspicion and was a vicitm of the bombing, it might be a reason to not rush to judgment.

The pictures and stories coming out of this tragedy are heart-breaking. What a total act of evil and cowardice.

Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux! Before we start arresting everyone of Middle East descent and/or a Muslim, I have two words for you>> Timothy McVeigh.

Maybe it was Ted Nugent! Didn't he make the statement last April that if President Obama was reelected that he would either be dead or in jail by April of this year. What did he mean by that?

Maybe it was a disgruntled Boston Marathon runner or volunteer.

Maybe it was someone of Korean descent or Kim Jung Un himself.

Maybe we should hold judgement until the authorities find the a$$hole(s) who did this.

• Upvote 3

Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux! Before we start arresting everyone of Middle East descent and/or a Muslim, I have two words for you>> Timothy McVeigh.

Maybe it was Ted Nugent! Didn't he make the statement last April that if President Obama was reelected that he would either be dead or in jail by April of this year. What did he mean by that?

Maybe it was a disgruntled Boston Marathon runner or volunteer.

Maybe it was someone of Korean descent or Kim Jung Un himself.

Maybe we should hold judgement until the authorities find the a$$hole(s) who did this.

'With all due respect, the fact is we have two dead Americans and one dead Chinese student. Whether it was because of a protest or because guys outside for a walk one night decided to go kill some people, what difference at this point does it make?'

Imagine the outrage if that quote is made by an administration official this morning...

Listen to you, Sioux-cia...upset at my comment (nowhere did I suggest arresting anyone of Middle Eastern descent) while ignoring the venom being spewed by MSNBS against anyone not a card-carrying member of a certain left-leaning party.

A terrorist attack resulting in dead Americans only matters if the city beginning with the letter 'B' is one most US voters have heard of...

are you talking about the sprawling ND metropolis Baldwin or Blanchard?

I was referring to Benghazi, actually...but since that's a country 95% of Americans couldn't point out on a map if I showed them the bordering countries of Egypt, Algeria, Chad, and Sudan, it's apparently not news-worthy...

As far as 'suggestions' of terrorists, the left not-so-subtly fingers 'domestic right-wingers' while pleading for 'no rush to judgement' regarding potential Islamic links?

I was referring to Benghazi, actually...but since that's a country 95% of Americans couldn't point out on a map if I showed them the bordering countries of Egypt, Algeria, Chad, and Sudan, it's apparently not news-worthy...

As far as 'suggestions' of terrorists, the left not-so-subtly fingers 'domestic right-wingers' while pleading for 'no rush to judgement' regarding potential Islamic links?

Wow...you are on a roll!

No argument here though on your points above. The Benghazi crisis was given an absolute pass by this nation due to it was swept under the rug by our nation's "unbiased" media.

Could it be a McVeigh-like nut job? Yes. Could it also be Islamic extremists? Yes. If you have an opinion in any way shape or form, you have "rushed to judgement" so some of you need to put down your stones!!!

Wow...you are on a roll!

No argument here though on your points above. The Benghazi crisis was given an absolute pass by this nation due to it was swept under the rug by our nation's "unbiased" media.

Could it be a McVeigh-like nut job? Yes. Could it also be Islamic extremists? Yes. If you have an opinion in any way shape or form, you have "rushed to judgement" so some of you need to put down your stones!!!

Hillary Clinton was viewed as a hero for giving an answer that essentially said "who cares how it happened? It won't happen again." Now, we'll tear apart Boston to find out who did this and why. It's mind-boggling how the media views things.

If it turns out that the person or people responsible for this are anti-government or can somehow be associated in anyway to the right, and by associated to the right I mean that they can prove that the person may have listened to Rush Limbaugh once for 12 minutes, then this story will be in the daily news cycle until the 2014 elections and everyone who doesn't fall in line with the left leaning group think will be associated with it by the media.......on the other hand if it is a left leaning nutjob group like occupy wall street or some other anti-business group or if it turns out to be muslim related then we will be told that this is just one person responsible for this and no one else associated with him/her can reasonably be held accountable.....that's how it works.

• Upvote 1

If it turns out that the person or people responsible for this are anti-government or can somehow be associated in anyway to the right, and by associated to the right I mean that they can prove that the person may have listened to Rush Limbaugh once for 12 minutes, then this story will be in the daily news cycle until the 2014 elections and everyone who doesn't fall in line with the left leaning group think will be associated with it by the media.......on the other hand if it is a left leaning nutjob group like occupy wall street or some other anti-business group or if it turns out to be muslim related then we will be told that this is just one person responsible for this and no one else associated with him/her can reasonably be held accountable.....that's how it works.

"Hey...that's a fact Jack!"

'With all due respect, the fact is we have two dead Americans and one dead Chinese student. Whether it was because of a protest or because guys outside for a walk one night decided to go kill some people, what difference at this point does it make?'

Imagine the outrage if that quote is made by an administration official this morning...

Listen to you, Sioux-cia...upset at my comment (nowhere did I suggest arresting anyone of Middle Eastern descent) while ignoring the venom being spewed by MSNBS against anyone not a card-carrying member of a certain left-leaning party.

A terrorist attack resulting in dead Americans only matters if the city beginning with the letter 'B' is one most US voters have heard of...

Ah, the written word again is misinterpreted. I said 'Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux' because I agreed with your posts and wanted other persons to take a step back before rushing to judgement. I guess,I should have posted, 'Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux because what they posted makes sense.'

I guess I have to stop referencing other posters because they may misinterpret an innocent remark and that could lead to, oh I don't know, a rush to judgement perhaps.....

Geeze

Ah, the written word again is misinterpreted. I said 'Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux' because I agreed with your posts and wanted other persons to take a step back before rushing to judgement. I guess,I should have posted, 'Listen to MafiaMan and 207Sioux because what they posted makes sense.'

I guess I have to stop referencing other posters because they may misinterpret an innocent remark and that could lead to, oh I don't know, a rush to judgement perhaps.....

Geeze

I apologize for misinterpreting your comments and rushing to judgement on them, Sioux-cia... :)

How was Pittsburgh?

I apologize for misinterpreting your comments and rushing to judgement on them, Sioux-cia... :)

How was Pittsburgh?

Apology accepted. Pittsburgh was awesome! The F4 was loads of fun as usual.

After the Boston bombing, I did think, that could have happened in Pittsburgh. I don't want to be afraid all the time but I think it's going to be awhile before I feel safe in any type of large gathering.

Apology accepted. Pittsburgh was awesome! The F4 was loads of fun as usual.

After the Boston bombing, I did think, that could have happened in Pittsburgh. I don't want to be afraid all the time but I think it's going to be awhile before I feel safe in any type of large gathering.

Yea, I was cheering for Yale all weekend. That group was fun to watch...just too bad they weren't wearing green jerseys instead of navy blue.

You know what's not-so-funny...is that I had those same heebie-jeebies that you did last week when I went to the Mall of America. Something about being there makes me think it's a perfect target...

Yea, I was cheering for Yale all weekend. That group was fun to watch...just too bad they weren't wearing green jerseys instead of navy blue.

You know what's not-so-funny...is that I had those same heebie-jeebies that you did last week when I went to the Mall of America. Something about being there makes me think it's a perfect target...

Can you imagine how bad it could be say....on Black Friday?

Can you imagine how bad it could be say....on Black Friday?

My post was worded rather poorly. I should have said I pretty much have those same thoughts whenever I go to the Mall of America, which, although it isn't often, is often enough to be nervous.

My post was worded rather poorly. I should have said I pretty much have those same thoughts whenever I go to the Mall of America, which, although it isn't often, is often enough to be nervous.

Try working there! Though, I will say...Mall security there is very good about making sure stores know the procedures if there is an emergency. Stores letting their employees know...is a whole other issue.

Yup. Take #2 "out" and get answers later.

Brothers from Chechnya it's being reported by AP.

Really? MSNBC jumping all over the 'man came here to kill people' comment by insinuating that the two came from somewhere else in the US to Boston...unbelievable.

Really? MSNBC jumping all over the 'they came here to hurt people' comment by insinuating that the two came from somewhere else in the US to Boston...unbelievable.

So did Fox News. Silly media. I wonder which one copied the other because they didn't want to get left too far behind. CNN got lambasted earlier for its overzealous "fictionalized" reporting of rumored events that actually hadn't happened. Ideologies aside, they're all incompetent and piss poor at reporting verified facts when it comes to big, high-interest news stories. And, apart from the senseless deaths from the bombings, that is what is truly sad.

The one killed was reportedly run over by a police car during the initial gunfight. Waiting for someone...3...2...1...to cry out that's an inhumane way of killing of a terrorist.