SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Is the ss.com logo going to look like the top of this page? With the image of the Sioux included?

I have higher res, and "vector", art too if needed.

I thought I remember that story as you can't be Jim, he is a cranky old man. I must be getting old ha.

Ha, you're right, I forgot that part. That was the nail in the coffin -- I clearly wasn't the cranky old man that jimdahl was.

You're confusing me Goon. I can order as many hats as I want...but there has to be 6 of each embroidery design to make that happen with no additional charges. So I need 6 Hogg hats with the green hogg. Capece?

Did you want me to write slower for you? :) Opps, I just went back and read my post. I want one of each, one Hoggsbreath Hat and one Sioux Sports Hat, both black and both with the Goon Moniker on it. :) Maybe I was confused as well.

Edited by Goon

Did you want me to write slower for you? :) Opps, I just went back and read my post. I want one of each, one Hoggsbreath Hat and one Sioux Sports Hat, both black and both with the Goon Moniker on it. :) Maybe I was confused as well.

So do I have anyone else wanting the black hat with the kelly green Hogg on it? I'll need 5 more orders of those in order for Goon to get his.

I may have mentioned this already...usually the embroiderer wants a down-payment to start artwork, but I talked them into doing it anyways. Artwork should hopefully be back for black, forest green, grey, and pink hats next week. Watch the hats numbers go thru the roof once those pics are posted.

• Upvote 1

Did you just link to this thread? That should be enough of a down payment. :)

My rep with the embroidery vendor is a lurker on siouxsports and saw the thread, yes. He convinced some folks over in the art department that Sioux fans will do what they always do: Buy stuff.

I actually might do this. I don't have much for winter hats anyways. Not a guarantee yet but I'd assume yes.

Tell ya what...I'll try to get the embroiderer to come up with artwork on maroon or yellow and get it posted for you. I need six of each color to order, so you have to recruit some more posters.

Two black, two pink. All with moniker.

Also, if sufficient interest, I'll take a pink green pig.

Folks, these are good hats. Take the word of a bald guy. Or, shall I say, Two Bald Guys.

Tell ya what...I'll try to get the embroiderer to come up with artwork on maroon or yellow and get it posted for you. I need six of each color to order, so you have to recruit some more posters.

I should re-phrase this, GFG. If the artwork is the same on the yellow, grey, etc., then you don't need six of each particular hat color. Obviously the thread color changes when the logo is going on a black hat vs a light hat, that's the issue.

Two black, two pink. All with moniker.

Also, if sufficient interest, I'll take a pink green pig.

Pink with a green pig makes two hats with green pigs (Goon's black being the other). Again, no thread change means I need six hats, regardless of color. Four more to go and green piggies it is!

Pink with a green pig makes two hats with green pigs (Goon's black being the other). Again, no thread change means I need six hats, regardless of color. Four more to go and green piggies it is!

OK. I'll up the ante. Two black, two pink, siouxsports.com with monikers.

Two pink green pigs. No siouxsports or monikers on the pink green pigs.

Get 'em while you can folks. Pink pigs in quality thread.

Anything but pink, I don't want to wear anything with pink on it.

I only put that color there because there was interest in that being one of the possible backgrounds. That very same color scheme on the pink hat obviously also works on the grey and would be fine on yellow hats (cough, cough, GFG, sagard) as well...