SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

With permission from jimdahl, I am pleased to announce that I am putting together an order of SiouxSports.com fleece hats or toques as they say up north. My broomball team did some of these a few years ago (using the same brand - the Port Authority C900) and I can honestly tell you, this is the best winter hat I have ever worn. I have run this idea by several posters here already and have generated enough 'buzz' to post this and see if any others are interested in purchasing as well.

http://www.sanmar.co...etic Gold&top=Y

This posting appears in the Men's Hockey section because this is where 99.9% of my posts are. I would assume black, green, and grey would be the most popular colors selected, but others are available as well. The more hats are purchased and embroidered, the cheaper the cost per hat. I'm in no hurry to place an order as spring is upon us, but would like to have this put together by August/September in order to get ready for next fall. I have a volunteer who would help distribute hats in the Grand Forks area or you can pick up your hat directly from me at the 2014 Final Five brunch. If you live in the Twin Cities area, we can make other arrangements as well.

Cost per hat (assuming 48 purchased) will be approximately $13.00. Less than that, it's a couple of bucks more. More than that, it might be even cheaper. The SiouxSports.com logo would go on front of the hat and your moniker, if you wish, can be put on the back or side of the hat for an additional $7.50. Moniker is NOT required. You won't find a better deal on a Sioux winter hat at The Ralph and this will no doubt be a great conversation piece. Heck, it might even top the Hoggsbreath t-shirt some of you have in Fighting Sioux colors!

In case you are wondering, I am NOT spinning a profit on these in any way, shape, or form. Your cost will be actual cost. I have put together hundreds of softball and broomball orders for my teams in the past 20 years and have a good working relationship with a vendor in Fargo, ND. This will be a quality product, I guarantee it. I'm doing this because I'm a fan and have made many, many friends over the years here on siouxsports.com.

A few folks asked me about getting this same hat with the green Hogg on it...if I can get a total of 6 people to order one of those, I can also use that bit of embroidery since the artwork has already been done before. Hopefully, some sample pics will be up shortly...for now, simply respond to the thread if you're interested, # of hats, color, moniker on the back if you want, etc. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Don't miss out and wish you had ordered one when you see YaneA, Cratter, NorthDakotaHockey, Wilbur, LeftyZL, Goon, and me all wearing these at Target Center next March. You'll be kicking yourself!

With permission from jimdahl, I am pleased to announce that I am putting together an order of SiouxSports.com fleece hats or toques as they say up north. My broomball team did some of these a few years ago (using the same brand - the Port Authority C900) and I can honestly tell you, this is the best winter hat I have ever worn. I have run this idea by several posters here already and have generated enough 'buzz' to post this and see if any others are interested in purchasing as well.

http://www.sanmar.co...etic Gold&top=Y

This posting appears in the Men's Hockey section because this is where 99.9% of my posts are. I would assume black, green, and grey would be the most popular colors selected, but others are available as well. The more hats are purchased and embroidered, the cheaper the cost per hat. I'm in no hurry to place an order as spring is upon us, but would like to have this put together by August/September in order to get ready for next fall. I have a volunteer who would help distribute hats in the Grand Forks area or you can pick up your hat directly from me at the 2014 Final Five brunch. If you live in the Twin Cities area, we can make other arrangements as well.

Cost per hat (assuming 48 purchased) will be approximately $13.00. Less than that, it's a couple of bucks more. More than that, it might be even cheaper. The SiouxSports.com logo would go on front of the hat and your moniker, if you wish, can be put on the back or side of the hat for an additional $7.50. Moniker is NOT required. You won't find a better deal on a Sioux winter hat at The Ralph and this will no doubt be a great conversation piece. Heck, it might even top the Hoggsbreath t-shirt some of you have in Fighting Sioux colors!

In case you are wondering, I am NOT spinning a profit on these in any way, shape, or form. Your cost will be actual cost. I have put together hundreds of softball and broomball orders for my teams in the past 20 years and have a good working relationship with a vendor in Fargo, ND. This will be a quality product, I guarantee it. I'm doing this because I'm a fan and have made many, many friends over the years here on siouxsports.com.

A few folks asked me about getting this same hat with the green Hogg on it...if I can get a total of 6 people to order one of those, I can also use that bit of embroidery since the artwork has already been done before. Hopefully, some sample pics will be up shortly...for now, simply respond to the thread if you're interested, # of hats, color, moniker on the back if you want, etc. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Don't miss out and wish you had ordered one when you see YaneA, Cratter, NorthDakotaHockey, Wilbur, LeftyZL, Goon, and me all wearing these at Target Center next March. You'll be kicking yourself!

These would make a great stocking stuffer. Even if you made a couple of bucks what the heck. Your time, effort, capital, etc.. I hope those maroon or gold caps are not an option. :lol: