SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs YALE - Sat GAMEDAY 3pm

AZSIOUX

I am roasting a leg of lamb for my pre-game meal. What's everyone else doing to fill the empty hours before puck drop? Anyone twiddling their thumbs or watching that niche sport, lacrosse?

You're making me hungry! I think I have a can of Chef Boyardee around here somewhere...

I'm making chili...not as impressive as lamb or ribs.

I've got a bottle of Elijiah Craig 20 year bourbon preparing to donate about two inches of itself to the effort

Sounds great as well! Go sioux

I am roasting a leg of lamb for my pre-game meal. What's everyone else doing to fill the empty hours before puck drop? Anyone twiddling their thumbs or watching that niche sport, lacrosse?

I'm working until 1800. Glad I can at least get the live chat here. Or sneak some iheartradio through the phone.

Go Sioux!!!

I'm making chili...not as impressive as lamb or ribs.

I've got a bottle of Elijiah Craig 20 year bourbon preparing to donate about two inches of itself to the effort

Well I will be watching my 7 month old daughter during the game. So I'll be serving pureed squash and oatmeal; makes Chilli sound amazing

Hak just wants to keep the other teams guessing it looks like. Never the same lines. Never the same goalie... I liked gothberg yesterday. IMO the goal he let in looked soft, but with our guy on the ground he was waiting for the puck to be lifted, not magically make it under. Goth makes the bigger saves. Saunders is stagnant, he'll get the softies, but not the game changing saves. Oh we'll, in hak we trust...