SiouxSports.com Forum

I am really becoming a Minn Fan

Fetch

The Wild that is -They are playing great - hope they keep it up - The game I went to last weekend made the weekend worth it

Yep my son and I both made our first NHL together for the Wild - Sharks game. He is only 6 but loves hockey. He wants to watch NHL network in the morning while eating breakfast. Definitely my son! We had a great time together at that game.

• Upvote 2

Yep my son and I both made our first NHL together for the Wild - Sharks game. He is only 6 but loves hockey. He wants to watch NHL network in the morning while eating breakfast. Definitely my son! We had a great time together at that game.

Took my family to that game too and it was our first also. Going to be making more down the road. That game was the 2nd largest crowd in Wild history. The place was jumpin.

Hard to imagine being able to go to Hockey of that quality so often

& the excel center is awesome when full & the crowd gets going

If it wasn't a minimum of $71 for a single ticket, it would be great. But for two people to go to a game, with parking, and food, it would end up being more than $170.

• 4 weeks later...

Im only 1/2 Norski. Funny how much I dislike the goofs but love the Vikings & now starting to love the wild - twins if they make playoffs , & thats how I was for the wild & NHL

So much for being the sexy pick to win the Stanley Cup...

How's that Todd Richards guy doin' in Columbus with a team that parted ways with its only real asset before the season started?

The best thing Columbus did was hire John Davidson and then Davidson hiring Jarmo Kekalainen. Watch for them to improve in the upcoming years.