SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 ND Junior Gold State Championship Game

HockeyMom

I slapped this together yesterday home after I got home from the tournament in Sidney, MT. It's only pictures I took with my iPhone and Windows Movie Maker.

It's extremely poor quality and BEK Sports www.beksports.com broadcast the game. I've contacted them to see if they will put a highlight video together and send it out.....

UNBELIEVABLE FINISH!

This is the greatest comeback I have ever witnessed in a hockey game.

https://www.facebook...151280185456175

What happened? Who was playing?

Thanks once more! I really wanted to see a team come back like that. If I am not mistaken are not May/Port and Langdon rivals somewhat in sports? Langdon is an interesting little town. There are a lot of nice old houses that have been restored very nicely. Their bakery is really good also.

Small town bakeries in the Dakotas...mmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm actually originally from Langdon and grew up in one of those beautiful houses-a three story brick house-that you're talking about on Highway 5. The bakery is The Bread Pan and it's nothing short of amazing....

My kid is a defenseman for MayPort.

Is this what used to be Midget Hockey in ND?

Yes it is. But it extends into Minnesota, SD, and MT. There are Junior Gold teams and tournaments throughout Minnesota. Also they included a lot of teams coming from Canada to play in the tournaments.

Yes it is. But it extends into Minnesota, SD, and MT. There are Junior Gold teams and tournaments throughout Minnesota. Also they included a lot of teams coming from Canada to play in the tournaments.

When I played Montana had a team in the ND league and my team played in a separate league in Manatoba as well. At that time the only teams from the eastern half of ND were from Fargo.