SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 State Hockey Tourney

J.B.

I agree about the games. We talked at our coaches meeting yesterday morning of having a total seperate venue for the girls side. The semi final games were held at Purpur last year because the Sioux were playing in town. The atmosphere there was great. Obviously the girls don't bring the crowds that the boys side does so Purpur would be a great setting for the girls in my opinion.

By the way my daughter played with the boys until 8th grade so ice time was not a problem.

I personally think that the girls deserve more than the Purpur though. Why should the be delegated to the lesser arena? If anything have it at the Great Plains in Fargo. If not then have it at the Purpur as you said the atmosphere was better. Like in Minnesota where the girls where playing at the Ridder (Minnesota's women's arena) which created the perfect atmosphere. But some parents sued that their girls should be playing at the Exel like the boys. The Ridder is a nice new arena and as I said made for a great atmosphere. So I am going to bow to you and your first hand experience and relations with coaching and support using the Pupur.

How did practice work out in Jamestown between the girls and the boys high school teams? I am not familiar with the arena situation in Jamestown. Did the girls get good ice times?

I personally think that the girls deserve more than the Purpur though. Why should the be delegated to the lesser arena? If anything have it at the Great Plains in Fargo. If not then have it at the Purpur as you said the atmosphere was better. Like in Minnesota where the girls where playing at the Ridder (Minnesota's women's arena) which created the perfect atmosphere. But some parents sued that their girls should be playing at the Exel like the boys. The Ridder is a nice new arena and as I said made for a great atmosphere. So I am going to bow to you and your first hand experience and relations with coaching and support using the Pupur.

How did practice work out in Jamestown between the girls and the boys high school teams? I am not familiar with the arena situation in Jamestown. Did the girls get good ice times?

I actually got an hour and 15 minutes where as the boys got an hour each for varsity and junior varsity. When I first took over the team 4 years ago I got an hour and half so icetime was never an issue.

You said she was a "militant maxism" and from Sarah Palin and Sharron Angle speaches they are militants also. Do you even know who Sharron Angle even is? Or Aiken and Murdouch? Angle, Murdouck, and Aiken were Republican senatorial candidates that were defeated because of their radical militant ideas. Aiken and Murdouch were defeated in strong red states.

Its clear that you hate devout Christians in politics. You are a anti-spiritual bigot, like the far-left of the UND faculty. Anyone like all those politicians who view the unborn as having a sacred right to life is detestable in your eyes. But if a marxist pagan like Angela shows up, you rejoice.

Give your anti-Christian crusade a rest on this board.

• Upvote 2

Its clear that you hate devout Christians in politics. You are a anti-spiritual bigot, like the far-left of the UND faculty. Anyone like all those politicians who view the unborn as having a sacred right to life is detestable in your eyes. But if a marxist pagan like Angela shows up, you rejoice.

Give your anti-Christian crusade a rest on this board.

You think these people are Christians?

chicks game starts at 5 for the title.

im sure the atmosphere will be electric

Sorry for the rehashing a few of the issues already discussed... Having met Brad and having covered some of the women's hockey games for INSIDE HOCKEY... I commented without first reading the whole thread.

Do you see the problem with your comment? Were discussing racial insensitivity and then you come back with a comment like this. It's called Girl State hockey tourney or maybe Sioux Rube can educate you on the ins and out of gender sensitivity. His Daughter was given an Award for being named the top female player Amber Schaack was named Senior outstanding Female Athlete at the "Girls State Hockey Tourney." Brad coaches the Jamestown's girls to the state tourney.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

no one had a problem with that comment untill u brought it up.

didnt think ur were that PC and liberal goonie

How do you know that no one else is offended by you comment? I think it's funny that the Moderators continue to be duped and let a banned user continue to post on Sioux Sports under a different name but can't seem to see the pattern. So to answer to your question proud Sioux, your comment is offensive. I am also not a Liberal, I am Conservative as the next guy.

Edited by Goon

i dont want to hijack a topic bud

Lol.

That's exactly how you derail the topic each time you post, when you type with the intelligence of a caged animal and continually describe how drunk you are. You're kind of annoying like little Johnny from Jamestown except with complete disregard for grammatical rules.

• Upvote 2

no one had a problem with that comment untill u brought it up.

didnt think ur were that PC and liberal goonie

I think that multiple people had a problem with that comment, and many of your comments. That includes me. But we have seen that nothing will stop you from making them so it isn't doesn't pay to call you on the less objectionable comments.
  • Upvote 3

Lol.

That's exactly how you derail the topic each time you post, when you type with the intelligence of a caged animal and continually describe how drunk you are. You're kind of annoying like little Johnny from Jamestown except with complete disregard for grammatical rules.

I comment how I and my daughter don't care for Idalski and I'm annoying. I'm sure you are loved by all there choyt boy. By the way he did call me after my daughter already committed to Concordia. We said no thanks and that was that.
  • Upvote 2

I comment how I and my daughter don't care for Idalski and I'm annoying. I'm sure you are loved by all there choyt boy. By the way he did call me after my daughter already committed to Concordia. We said no thanks and that was that.

I believe that he was referring to JohnnyBoy from NDSU. He is a student from NDSU that is originally from Jamestown (he has mentioned it in his posts). I'm pretty sure that choyt meant that JohnnyBoy was annoying and compared gfhockey to him, not to you.

Refer to post immediately following yours. Relax already. No one is knocking you or your daughters achievements.

Refer to post immediately following yours. Relax already. No one is knocking you or your daughters achievements.

I apologize. Really I do. I'm a little on edge yet after I hanging the whistle up yesterday after 30 years of coaching this great game. Again I am sorry. Didn't know that other tool was from Jamestown. Now I feel like a tool. ???

Brad, I think he was referring to that troll from Bison land, JohnnyBoy from NDSU, or what every his name was not you.