SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MINNESOTA - Friday

AZSIOUX

This one?

siouxhockey.jpg

Absolutely love this picture. He might be my all time favorite player. This picture is him in a nutshell besides the surprising skill he would show off from time to time. Best part of the games used to be the opening faceoff when his line was out there and they'd chip it deep and he would steam in and crush somebody into the boards to set the tone for the game. We need another guy like him. Any other younger Hextals out there?

Sioux Lineup via @UNDMHockey

Mitch Mac. Knight Kristo

Mark Mac Rowney Parks

Caggiula Pattyn Grimaldi

Senkbeil Gaarder Rodwell

Mac Mattson

Simpson Gleason

Forbort Schmaltz

Saunders Gothberg

Like the RPM line back together. Thought Hak might find someone with more speed to center Rocco and Drake...especially on big ice. 4th line is going to play well IMO.

Clark has to keep a ZERO on the board for at least the 1st 10 minutes...has to play better tonight than last 2 starts.

Like the RPM line back together. Thought Hak might find someone with more speed to center Rocco and Drake...especially on big ice. 4th line is going to play well IMO.

Clark has to keep a ZERO on the board for at least the 1st 10 minutes...has to play better tonight than last 2 starts.

I thought they would maybe go Rocco at center and Rodwell on the wing on that line but I wonder if they wanted Pattyn to center that line to have more defensive responsibility on that line.

I thought they would maybe go Rocco at center and Rodwell on the wing on that line but I wonder if they wanted Pattyn to center that line to have more defensive responsibility on that line.

And some protection physically for those 2.

Haula with Rau and Bjugstad on the top line for UMN. If we can somehow contain that line...I like our chances this weekend. If not...it could get ugly.

I still would like to see Grimaldi paired with some speedy/skilled forwards to see what they could do together.