SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

A combo of the 2 previous posts would be a steal that late in round 1...T'eo and Ogletree.

GB needs help on D obviously but IMO getting a RB that can pound out a first down and 3rd and 1 to help keep drives alive and your D off the field might be more important. Hoping Lacey drops that far.

I'm thinking Desmond Trufant and T'eo (sleeper being Keenan Allen). Only reason I don't say Sylvester Williams is that I think he's gone before the Vikes pick. I just hope they don't use these two picks to move up, as the entire first round after about #7 or #8 is a crap shoot.

A combo of the 2 previous posts would be a steal that late in round 1...T'eo and Ogletree.

GB needs help on D obviously but IMO getting a RB that can pound out a first down and 3rd and 1 to help keep drives alive and your D off the field might be more important. Hoping Lacey drops that far.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lacey is still there for GB to pick - if not, who knows, maybe take a flyer on Lattimore in Round 2 or 3 if he's still around (he should be in Rd 2 with the injury).

I saw a projected draft with Manti going to Minnesota too, his stock really dropped after the girlfriend thing, they were talking top 10 earlier in the year.

Top 10 based on an over-hyped Notre Dame media machine that thought nothing of stopping the girlfriend train when it was de-railing. They rode that horse to the finish line...and I believe Manti was more than willing to feed the myth and keep it going. RED FLAG!

Top 10 based on an over-hyped Notre Dame media machine that thought nothing of stopping the girlfriend train when it was de-railing. They rode that horse to the finish line...and I believe Manti was more than willing to feed the myth and keep it going. RED FLAG!

No arguments here.

Being a great FB player and being smart are sometimes two entirely different things. That being said, I hope the Vikings don't draft him. Too many question marks, too many red flags.

Anyone remember Gonzaga's great basketball player Adam Morrison? The guy who was crying in the huddle during the final seconds of the UCLA game? Yea...Charlotte took him with the 3rd pick overall...and that panned out well.

Anyone remember Gonzaga's great basketball player Adam Morrison? Yea, the guy who was crying in the huddle during the final seconds of the UCLA game? Yea...Charlotte took him with the 3rd pick overall...and that panned out well.

He was also diabetic and claimed his miserable FG% was due to a hypoglycemic seizure every time he took a jumper!!

If T'eo fell I wouldn't mind GB grabbing him. I think at +/-25 in the draft he is great value...unless his fake grandma doesn't think he can handle the bitter GB cold in December.