SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

What a Saturday of football on Directv. It is going to be nice out here in WYO, so I kind of wanted to get the boat out for one last fishing trip, but I will be beer drinking and watching TV. First NDSU/SDSU followed by Montana State/Stony Brook......entertainment for folks in the Dakotas and Montana! And, the best thing is.....the pathetic WYO Cowboys are done and I won't have to agonize through another of their crappy games for the rest of the season.

My dishnetwork guide shows those 2 games at $26 PPV each. Are they free on directv?

May have answered my own question. Appears they are part of the ESPN gameplan, or $26 each if you want to watch just the one game.

My dishnetwork guide shows those 2 games at $26 PPV each. Are they free on directv?

May have answered my own question. Appears they are part of the ESPN gameplan, or $26 each if you want to watch just the one game.

If your internet provider has access to ESPN3 all the games are free, that reminds me I better break the bad news to my kid that I will be controlling his XBOX360 and flatscreen today, 3 BSC teams and the NDSU/SDSU game make for a great day of playoff football.

If your internet provider has access to ESPN3 all the games are free, that reminds me I better break the bad news to my kid that I will be controlling his XBOX360 and flatscreen today, 3 BSC teams and the NDSU/SDSU game make for a great day of playoff football.

So today's game is not on KVLY today?

Lines up on Betus.com

Wofford -8 1/2 over UNH

Central Arkansas +8 1/2 vs. Georgia Southern

Old Dominion -13 1/2 over Coastal Carolina

Illinois St. +3 1/2 vs. Appalaichan St......Illinois State wins outright

Cal Poly +12 vs. Sam Houston State

SDSU +8 1/2 vs. NDSU

Eastern Washington -21 over Wagner

Montana State -11 over Stonybrook

So today's game is not on KVLY today?

If I remember right from last year ESPN controls all broadcasts of the FCS playoff games and the only way to watch them is on Gameplan or on a computer if the provider has ESPN3 access. It might have changed this year, but last year there was no local TV for any game.

If I remember right from last year ESPN controls all broadcasts of the FCS playoff games and the only way to watch them is on Gameplan or on a computer if the provider has ESPN3 access. It might have changed this year, but last year there was no local TV for any game.

That's a horrible rule... I was hoping to watch the game at work and ESPN3 doesn't through out server, is there a way to get it on Iphone's?

That's a horrible rule... I was hoping to watch the game at work and ESPN3 doesn't through out server, is there a way to get it on Iphone's?

It's just like hockey. We go through the same discussion every spring for the NCAA tournament regionals. ESPN pays the NCAA for all playoffs other than Division I basketball. They try to use those rights to drive people to use their products, like Game Day and ESPN 3 and the other ESPN networks. Since they pay the NCAA for the rights, ESPN controls where the games are shown based on how they are going to make money. It is the same thing for Midcontinent and UND sports.

It's just like hockey. We go through the same discussion every spring for the NCAA tournament regionals. ESPN pays the NCAA for all playoffs other than Division I basketball. They try to use those rights to drive people to use their products, like Game Day and ESPN 3 and the other ESPN networks. Since they pay the NCAA for the rights, ESPN controls where the games are shown based on how they are going to make money. It is the same thing for Midcontinent and UND sports.

So do you know if there is an iPhone ap? :)