SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

NDSU did get a bit of a tough draw schedule wise. You have to beat good teams to win the NC, but hopefully some of those good teams have been knocked out already by other good teams. :lol:

This will definitely be a test. Looking at.....South Dakota State, then New Hampshire, then Georgia Southern, then Eastern Washington or Montana State.

I'll take a crack at the first couple rounds.

SDSU 31 E. Illinois 27

Villanova 34 Stony Brook 21

Bethune Cookman 23 Coastal Carolina 20

Wagner 30 Colgate 24

NDSU 27 SDSU 21

Montana State 45 Villanova 28

Old Dominion 52 Bethune Cookman 21

Eastern Washington 54 Wagner 17

New Hampshire 33 Wofford 24

Sam Houston State 38 Cal Poly 30

Georgia Southern 24 Central Arkansas 20

Appalachan State 28 Illinois State 17

It'll be interesting to see how the Big Sky teams fare against the other conferences - Right now, I think Montana St. and EWU have a shot, but I guess we'll see soon enough how they stack up.

A Bison loss in the first round would also be cool.

It'll be interesting to see how the Big Sky teams fare against the other conferences - Right now, I think Montana St. and EWU have a shot, but I guess we'll see soon enough how they stack up.

I kind of want to see them lose to a Big Sky team but that would mean winning some games..... I'm torn between which demise would be sweeter for them.

That'd be pretty anti-climactic, our guys don't play in the first round.

so just curious about the obsession of a Big Sky team beating NDSU? I guess i'm not familiar with playoffs, but I think it is kind of funny. Btw, please no smack about the loss to Penn State today, YIKES

SDSU throttles EIU, setting up a BIson-Jacks rematch. For the record...around 4500 freaking fans in attendance. That is horrid.

4500 people at their first home playoff game in how long? At least they finally realize how playoff tickets work.

It will be interested to see how many tix become available for the NDSU/SDSU game after season ticket holders don't buy their's.