SiouxSports.com Forum

Merry Christmas

Greyeagle

Merry Christmas Sioux fans.

Thanks for putting up with this obnoxious Gopher fan. ;)

Merry Christmas to all you gopher fans too. (yes, I mean it) :(

I wish you a great post Christmas hockey season. (don't really mean it) ;)

Thanks to the board admin for a fun year talking Sioux Sports! :) I appreciate it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks to all the posters for making these forums a friendly and informative place to discuss UND.

Thanks to the UND players, coaches, and staff for making UND athletics something that generates excitement and lifelong interest among fans.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks to Jim Dahl for providing us with this forum! I can't even begin to imagine the time and money such an endeavor must require.

Merry Christmas to all those who frequent SiouxSports.com. Special thanks go out to Jim Dahl for providing this wonderful service and GDM for being the force of moderation. :)

I also want to thank those who have taken time to post messages, send private messages and send e-mails expressing their appreciation for my efforts on this board. I wish I had time to respond to everyone who has thanked me. But I do read everything and appreciate your thoughts.