SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone giving football tickets away?

With the many empty season ticket seats I have seen this year at the Alerus, it would be nice if those folks gave tickets away so SOMEONE could go. Feel free to post them on this thread, or contact UND, who will give them away to underprivileged children in the community.

Someone will take them off your hands I'm sure.

With the many empty season ticket seats I have seen this year at the Alerus, it would be nice if those folks gave tickets away so SOMEONE could go. Feel free to post them on this thread, or contact UND, who will give them away to underprivileged children in the community.

Someone will take them off your hands I'm sure.

This is a great thread, nice job! There has to be more people that can give their tickets away.

This is a great thread, nice job! There has to be more people that can give their tickets away.

I just want butts in the seats. Many people don't want to pay for a ticket, this way, they get in free, and maybe get energized about the experience and buy season tickets next year or at least show up to a few games.