SiouxSports.com Forum

"Cupcake" Christmas Tourney

MinnesotaNorthStar

They continue to call it the Annual Subway Holiday Classic, which makes it sound like it will continue. Not sure when it would be held next year with the WJC in town. Sounds like a good call-in question for this weeks coach's show.

If someone can get the answer to that question and let us all know this week when they post the coaches show on the board.

I hope the Subway Holiday Classic Continues, its a good excuse to leave the house and drink beer with my buddies. I am hoping if they have it again they invite BSU again, it was lot of fun with those guys from Bemidji here last year.

Didn't Blais say something about UND playing in Concordia's tournament next year? That's why Concordia came here to play this year.

God I hope your wrong. UND can not benfit from playing a tourney against a bunch of Canadian college teams. You cant even count the stats or wins in their team record.

Didn't Blais say something about UND playing in Concordia's tournament next year? That's why Concordia came here to play this year.

I seem to remember that too. Concordia wants to invite the 4 best NCAA teams from the US to play 4 Canadian college teams. I wonder if the Sioux would still play a Canadian team at the beginning of the season then, like they usually do?

• 2 weeks later...