SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=322590021

In case you want to read what Azetc fans think about the game (oh please forgive the Bison fans ruining yet another thread NOT about them). Although the one Bison fan that thinks NDSU could rule the Mountain West Conference is funnier than !@#$.

I couldn't imagine what Boise, Nevada and Air Force would do to NDSU.

Yeah, Air Force. They'd show NDSU how discipline works both on and off the football field. I'd love to see it. But they are too cowardly to schedule a worthy opponent like Air Force.

While this is probably true about Boise, they are leaving next season yes? And we'll see what happens with them now without Kellen Moore.

Air Force? Meh. Maybe, depends on the season I suppose. I think NDSU could compete pretty well.

I'll take SDSU 34 UND 21.

Moot point.

NDSU is too cowardly to schedule Boise State or any worthy FBS opponent. Cherry pickers... Oh, I forgot. Criminal Cherry Pickers...

Yeah, Air Force. They'd show NDSU how discipline works both on and off the football field. I'd love to see it. But they are too cowardly to schedule a worthy opponent like Air Force.

Cause Kansas State next year is unworthy. You know, top 25 team. Oh, and Iowa State? Team who beat Oklahoma State last year. Iowa, typical solid B1G team. I understand you don't like NDSU but I'm sure our guys would do just fine.

Cause Kansas State next year is unworthy. You know, top 25 team. Oh, and Iowa State? Team who beat Oklahoma State last year. Iowa, typical solid B1G team. I understand you don't like NDSU but I'm sure our guys would do just fine.

The topic is the University of North Dakota vs. San Diego State University.

Stay on topic, boy.

Moot point.

NDSU is too cowardly to schedule Boise State or any worthy FBS opponent. Cherry pickers... Oh, I forgot. Criminal Cherry Pickers...

Thought the topic was UND vs. SDSU? Someone has trouble staying on topic, boy.

Inexcusable....

UND wants to be with the big boys, play in the big game, have boosters donate the big money, then televise your games...

This game was televised locally in San Diego, should have been easy to buy the feed, Dan Hammer made the trip, what else you need...?

UND with their "New" Midco agreement should be ashamed.

SAD DEAL

• Upvote 1