SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Caught a ball early and has blocked well on the edge. That was probably the thing that impressed me the most with him last week as a freshmen. He blocked well.

U could tell in handful of plays last week he has got "it"! Going be a beast.

O you mean Colorado St from last year? Like the year before this when they had a different team? I heard the 1999 Vikings would have won the Super Bowl in 2009 since they beat the Packers twice that year. To transpose results you need to at least be in the same year.

I mean the Colorado State team that was bad enough to get their coach fired and replaced by Alabama's OC. You know Alabama? The team that won a National Title last year? Kind've a big deal. Someone is butthurt that UND is once again not as good as he hoped they would be.

Is anyone else sick and tired of having a "defense" that gives up 30-40+ points per game? We used to be known for our defense and teams hated coming to the Alerus Center becuase we would just chew up teams and spit them out. Now we miss tackles, blow coverages and take stupid penalties. I know this is an FBS team, but if we can't tackle this week, what makes anyone think we will be able to tackle next week........or the next.......or the next. :sad:

This season started off with so much excitement, I don't want that to be ruined this early. ???