SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Easy to say when your team plays the Colorado States of the world. SDSU has some talent...lets wait til the end on this one...

But, it is clear our Defense is NOT our strength

...but Colorado State beat Colorado! Oh yeah, so did Sacramento State and Fresno State is ahead of Colorado 35-0 after the first quarter.

Easy to say when your team plays the Colorado States of the world. SDSU has some talent...lets wait til the end on this one...

Really???? When did SDSU become a world beater? The week before our game with CSU they beat Colorado of the PAC 12, but I already know your response to that

Here is a stat for you 6-3 since 2006

Really? ??? When did SDSU become a world beater? The week before our game with CSU they beat Colorado of the PAC 12, but I already know your response to that

Here is a stat for you 6-3 since 2006

That is impressive for any FCS school to be sure, but when you speak of world beaters, I hardly think those teams in that 6 are/were worldbeaters either. Two pathetic gopher teams, Ball State, Central Michigan, and Colorado State. Was Wyoming the other one? Like I said, any win against FBS is good, but don't act like those teams were worldbeaters either.

Colorado State lost to these guys by 3 last season. Feel free to get off your high horse. We dominated Colorado State's offense.

Defense needs to pick it up this half. That first half was ugly.

Offense looks good, the one turnover we could afford hurt.

Special teams, roughing the punter killed us. Had a chance to get off the field. Miller rock solid as usual.

Mistake free football wil get us back in the 2nd half. Sloppy first half but a score on this first possession and we're right back in it.

That is impressive for any FCS school to be sure, but when you speak of world beaters, I hardly think those teams in that 6 are/were worldbeaters either. Two pathetic gopher teams, Ball State, Central Michigan, and Colorado State. Was Wyoming the other one? Like I said, any win against FBS is good, but don't act like those teams were worldbeaters either.

Never said they were, but 3-2 versus BCS teams is pretty good, when some on here want to degrade NDSU for something UND has yet to accomplish I have every right to defend it

Defense needs to pick it up this half. That first half was ugly.

Offense looks good, the one turnover we could afford hurt.

Special teams, roughing the punter killed us. Had a chance to get off the field. Miller rock solid as usual.

Mistake free football wil get us back in the 2nd half. Sloppy first half but a score on this first possession and we're right back in it.

Playing the first way bolded and avoiding the second way would help us immensely. Just like last week.

Colorado State lost to these guys by 3 last season. Feel free to get off your high horse. We dominated Colorado State's offense.

O you mean Colorado St from last year? Like the year before this when they had a different team? I heard the 1999 Vikings would have won the Super Bowl in 2009 since they beat the Packers twice that year. To transpose results you need to at least be in the same year.