SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Their fries are Top 3 for sure.  Wendy's and Burger Time being the others.  

Burger King is dead last.

Arby's curly fries and regular McDonald's. Best fast food out there. 

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Just look up the calories on the internet and you will think twice about putting those in your body. I have totally given up fast food for that very reason.

Well aware, doesn't mean they don't taste good as hell. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Their fries are Top 3 for sure.  Wendy's and Burger Time being the others.  

Burger King is dead last.

Don't know about that. Dairy Queen's are pretty horrid as well. Only time I get DQ fries are with a chicken strip basket that includes gravy. Enough of that gravy and the fries are edible. (It's no patch on Big Boy gravy from Bismarck, but that's a little too far to drive for fast food.)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hammersmith said:

Don't know about that. Dairy Queen's are pretty horrid as well. Only time I get DQ fries are with a chicken strip basket that includes gravy. Enough of that gravy and the fries are edible. (It's no patch on Big Boy gravy from Bismarck, but that's a little too far to drive for fast food.)

Big Boy.......2 pizza burgers flying saucer style with fries/gravey and a vanilla Coke. Possibly the best fast food meal on the planet.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tried a grinder for first time in months last week.  Bread is super dense, chewy, and much heavier than the old days.  That said, it wasn't a bad sandwich, but super heavy.  It might be the same recipe as the Pepper folks keep saying, but something is different in the baking process.

5 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Tried a grinder for first time in months last week.  Bread is super dense, chewy, and much heavier than the old days.  That said, it wasn't a bad sandwich, but super heavy.  It might be the same recipe as the Pepper folks keep saying, but something is different in the baking process.

Some say baking is more art than science.

The bread is one thing but tonight i got some hard shell Schneider’s at the newest pepper and they were absolutely terrible. The white sauce tasted way way off and the shells were stale as can be. I have yet to have a visit to the newest store meet the standards set by the other locations. They have a ways to go.

• 2 weeks later...