SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SWSiouxMN

Volleyball 2012... FIRST YEAR BIG SKY!

UND completes its worst set of the young season. No system, no discipline, running all over the court. Loses 25-14. One more lost set and they're done. But like I said 1-2 this weekend against this tough competition is nothing to sneeze at.

Texas A&M lost 3 sets to 1 against USC. UND was very competitive in first set against A&M. Just lacking a bit of height on the front line.

UND makes a respectable come back in the third set after going down 0-7 to lead off the game, eventually losing 25-16. Hope they learned something this weekend. Still, good job, ladies!

The ladies made a big statement in the third set. Take it 25-10. And they even gave USD their 10th point with a bad serve.

USD 18 24 10

UND 25 26 25

The ladies made a big statement in the third set. Take it 25-10. And they even gave USD their 10th point with a bad serve.

USD 18 24 10

UND 25 26 25

How was the crowd?

Announced attendance was 864 if I remember correctly. I was hoping for more but was a decent student section but it didn't seem like they cheered much. Crowd got going good at the end of the second set. USD looked gassed in the third set. Or they gave up.

Wow was I off... I was basing my estimate on the UND-NDSU game last year that had 2,400ish in attendance. I used that as a comparison, but obviously, not very effectively...thanks for the correction!