Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smoggy

national championship

66 posts in this topic

Sounds like their RB Tennessee is their offense. Leads the team in receiving as well. Boy if we can shut him down in the running game they may start to question themselves offensively just like UNA seemed to do last week.

Geez, we are not starting well on D. They are just racking up first downs.

Here in Colorado ESPN is not breaking away from Kansas BB game so we will likely miss the first quarter. This sucks.

LET'S GO SIOUX.

Sounds like GVSU runs a lot of trickery with their handoffs. Their qb is really able to move.

We need to get this first drive out of the way. Nobody makes adjustments better than Bubba.

4th and goal. They are kicking a field goal. Good d by the Sioux.

3-0 GVSU.

Three minutes left in the hoops game.

Big stop for the Sioux on the goal line. We gave up three points, but now we can make adjustments.

So they go with the squib kick on the kickoff. I wonder if they don't realize that Lueck isn't playing.

Boy, we really needed to get a first down. I guess they are measuring.

I am e-mailing Oregon's AD right now telling him that his coach needs to be fired for calling that TO.

I am e-mailing Oregon's AD right now telling him that his coach needs to be fired for calling that TO.

No !@$!.

It is ON!

Sioux get their first 1st down.

We really needed that fg. The radio is about 1 minute behind the TV. Guess I'll have to listen to ESPN. Though with Eddie at the helm, maybe ESPN will be better.

GVSU's defense is fast. We need to quit trying to run to the outside and start sprinting up the middle.

I like how ESPN gives a little personal info on each player. These guys are doing a good job.

Bubba needs to get our corners to tighten up. Giving them a 10 yard cushion is not good.

I get the feeling that their qb's stats might be overrated. If they run that shovel play a lot it's an easy completion. I do think that the shovel play will come back to haunt them at some point this game.

2 first downs compared to how many for GVSU?? UND's defense can't play bend and not break forever.