SiouxSports.com Forum

2012-2013

gfhockey

Wall has only appeared in three games. If she isn't 100% healthy, I hope they consider keeping her out all year and getting a medical hardship. I would rather have her for another full year than half of this year - especially if she is not fully able to contribute.

Big Sky Standings 1/5

UNC 3-0

MONT 3-1

MSU 3-1

EWU 3-1

SUU 2-1

UND 2-2

SAC ST 1-2

NAU 1-2

PSU 1-3

ISU 1-3

WSU 0-4

Next 4 game will be very tough as they have to play Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington, and Portland State. Oh, and they are all on the road.

Top 7 get in and that would be UND!!!

Top 7 get in and that would be UND!!!

We should find out alot about what this team is really made of this weekend, especially against the Griz. ISU was the preseason favorite and have had some nice recent seasons, but the Lady Griz are to Big Sky women's basketball what the Sioux were to NCC women's basketball............

Wall has only appeared in three games. If she isn't 100% healthy, I hope they consider keeping her out all year and getting a medical hardship. I would rather have her for another full year than half of this year - especially if she is not fully able to contribute.

Heard today that Wall has lost feeling in the back of her leg due to an injury before the start of the season. UND may sit her the rest of the year and is said to be pursuing a medical hardship waiver for her.

After we beat Idaho State, I thought the ladies were poised to put something together. Unfortunately, it's gone the other way. It's not so much the lack of a full strength Wall, as much as it is ball handeling, and holding on to the ball. It's not not just one player it's good portion of the roster and it can vary, from night to night.