SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Questions

GFG

JL Beers knocks the socks off a Green Mill or BWW burger. Who orders a burger at Green Mill anyways? I don't live in Grand Forks, but I do know the only place that can compete with a JL Beers burger is Five Guys or a well done burger at Culvers.

Exactly...lost all credibility with a BWW burger is better than JL beers?!

To each their own I guess. I love Philly steak sandwiches....melts in your mouth. So naturally,

It's the "soft buns" that do it for me at JL. I recommend the "JL burger" add the blue cheese chips with beer cheese dip...and life is good!

McGoverns, Alarys, and Eagle Street

There's a tailgating lot a few blocks south of the X

Since its going to be 70 degrees this weekend we are planning to tailgate on Friday. And will probably hit the bar too.

Sounds like our plans. Going down with 3 of my UND buddies. Friday we'll be in the tailgating lot about 10 and Saturday at about 8.

Agreed here. One game at a time and St. Cloud will be fighting for their playoff lives. They have a solid team, a fine coach, and a quality program. I remain puzzled at those who believe that they should not be in the NCHC. A remodeled arena. A solid recruiting base. In the so-called State of Hockey. They will prove to be a more formidable foe over time than will WMU or Miami . . . . And a much easier road trip, at least for me.

I agree. St. Cloud State fits the NCHC like a glove. Solid program and like you said a renovated arena on the way and geographically it makes sense as well.