SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

I tried to discuss other scores. Specifically, I was hoping for some DU vs CC discussion as they are very good teams.

As a Gopher supporter I like DU and CC better in the long run.

You want to discuss DU and CC with UND fans? Wouldn't you want to discuss those teams with DU and CC fans?

People see you as the definition of narcissistic. But I am sure you love being called that.

Pathetic? No, I am not from north dakota. Simply a coach with an interest in hockey who would like to discuss the game with someone who understands the game without green glasses.

That's fine come one here sign up for an account, talk about hockey and don't act like a child by going back to GPL and talking about how stupid the people on Sioux Sports are. Also, this is a UND sports blog so don't expect us to take our green and white glasses off...

Really! This whole GPL Mole thing was funny for about one minute, it's worse than two high school girls talking about their date night experiences last night and how big of a loser so and so is. I saw your post over on GPL you were bragging about how you riled up the locals by putting a Gopher vs Badgers score up on SiouxSports.COM... Half the crap you have done here would have caused you to be banned by Jupiter already. If I had been the administrator of this site I'd have nuked you after the first week.

For instance GFG, FGH26, just to name a few are fun Gopher fans to talk hockey with. It's like Dude please grow up. Heck you could learn something from Bucky Sieve, that guy is beginning to grow on me, you're not...

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

I tried to discuss other scores. Specifically, I was hoping for some DU vs CC discussion as they are very good teams.

As a Gopher supporter I like DU and CC better in the long run.

How can you say your on here to talk hockey when you describe yourself "as a mole to uncover truths about the Sioux hockey team"

Why don't you go away?

I don't post too much on Siouxsports, but I do check out the forums a couple times a week. As a Gopher fan, I am glad to see GPL mole get ripped on over here and his thread locked at GPL. It was embarrassing to read some of that crap.

Hey, thanks for your comment! We certainly like to have other fans post here without intentionally trying to create controversy.

I don't post too much on Siouxsports, but I do check out the forums a couple times a week. As a Gopher fan, I am glad to see GPL mole get ripped on over here and his thread locked at GPL. It was embarrassing to read some of that crap.

We are equally embarrassed at the poster Golden Chkr that rants all the time on the Strib web site. Not much class there.

Maybe some of these idiots will get the point when they see what others think of them. I know we all can say something stupid once in a while, but some of these people its every post.

I'm looking forward for the sioux/gopher series in Janruary. I know it will be rocking in there and the sioux will most likely be on a long winning streak by then. Gonna be a fun weekend.