SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU cheerleaders point of view...

Goon

Molly McGannon, a St. Cloud State sophomore, said that the Michigan fans are a bit more unruly than the typical WCHA fan, though.

"The University of Michigan fans are like combining (North Dakota) Sioux fans and Minnesota Gophers fans," said McGannon, a cheerleader for the Huskies. "They're horrible people. It's like they've never seen hockey cheerleaders.

"Their band was obnoxious, horrible, not very welcoming at all. Now it's going to be on their home ice and they'll be worse."

That's harsh....

That is a compliment the more I think about it. An SCCC cheer leader basically admitting they are the smaller Jan Brady State University, going against the big time giants like UoM, UofMichigan, UND.

Molly basically sounded like a 2 bit dummy, an air head, some sirority girl, that has probably been to one to many keggars this week, she probably slipped when being interviewied. Molly should have known better. Don't get me wrong I like a good keggar...

Goon, as usual you are again  giving out misinformation to suit your own need of hating the Huskies. Molly wrote a lengthy response to the article in the USCHO board. If you read it, and I'm sure you did but you never did let facts get in the way of your Huskie hate, you would know she was actually giving a compliment to UND and UM fans but was terribly mis-quoted.  :)  But go ahead , have your fun.  ;)