SiouxSports.com Forum

VB: North Dakota v. NDSU

bincitysioux

The crowd was so much more involved in the UND vs Montana volleyball game, than the UND vs Drake football game.

Can only imagine what the atmosphere can be like tonight.

Break the 2000 mark in attendance and cheer on the Sioux tonight!

This might sway a few people: do they serve beer at UND volleyball?

This might also sway a few people: Pretty girls in tight shorts who have MAD SKILL!

This might also sway a few people: Pretty girls in tight shorts who have MAD SKILL!

Yes they serve beer at UND volleyball.

And you can't go wrong with the pretty girls in tight shorts!

Yes they serve beer at UND volleyball.

And you can't go wrong with the pretty girls in tight shorts!

I will be there and am stoked. I was bummed to miss the Montana match. These girls are so athletic and volleyball is a fun sport to watch.

Yes to all of these...and they are playing against the "Blundering Terd." Looking forward to the match...

I live in Cheyenne wyoming so I will not be able to make it. I will be watching from my dorm room at a community college. I then will be heading to our gym where we have our first home volleyball game. I write the sports section on volleyball for the college, and this game is sure to pump me up for my community college game.

I live in Cheyenne wyoming so I will not be able to make it. I will be watching from my dorm room at a community college. I then will be heading to our gym where we have our first home volleyball game. I write the sports section on volleyball for the college, and this game is sure to pump me up for my community college game.

Haha...I am playing a semi-finals game for my coed 4s sand team tonight at 6:00 pm. I am hoping we win (or lose) quick so I can make it to the game on time...speaking of which, I need to leave now so I make it to my game. Go Sioux...

Until I went to college I had never watched a serious VB match......all I knew about it was the garbage we played in PE in high school and back in my day, Williston didn't even have VB as a varsity sport. Well......watching my first match as a freshman at NDSU and I was hooked. I couldn't believe how rough volleyball was and how much athleticism it took. I suspect those athletes could have kicked any guys ass in my dorm!

Now, if I have the chance, I seldom miss a match when I am back.

The 9-1 run to retake and win the fourth set and the game showed amazing character from the ladies! They could have easily just looked toward a 5th set but they didn't. This is a talented team that just defeated another very talented team. I wasn't able to make it tonight, but I hope the 2,394 people who were in the Betty enjoyed it so much they keep coming back.

Hardee has turned this program into a winner. 26-1 at home since he took over the program! Let's keep getting out to these games and support the ladies.