SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Denver Nov 22nd

U2Bad1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take a genius to expect a much more defensive game tonight. Lots of clutching and grabbing by DU and not as much up and down the ice. The Sioux should get there share of power plays, so hopefully they can break out of that funk.

It's weird watching Sioux football this afternoon on dataflix and not having anyone to "chat" with.

This is so cool...

I have dataflix... I ran it to my TV with an s-video cable and changed the pixels setting and I now have that little dataflix window up to about 18x23 inches on my television AND it is running through my home stereo system...

Just like it being on TV... a small TV, but TV nonetheless!

Now I can record the games too!

It doesn't take a genius to expect a much more defensive game tonight.  Lots of clutching and grabbing by DU and not as much up and down the ice.  The Sioux should get there share of power plays, so hopefully they can break out of that funk.

It's weird watching Sioux football this afternoon on dataflix and not having anyone to "chat" with.

FYI

There are some people chatting under the dataflix link in the football discussion forum... you are one of them.

:lol:

This is so cool...

I have dataflix... I ran it to my TV with an s-video cable and changed the pixels setting and I now have that little dataflix window up to about 18x23 inches on my television AND it is running through my home stereo system...

Just like it being on TV... a small TV, but TV nonetheless!

Now I can record the games too!

how does it look blown up on the tv?

I'm glad someone started this new thread. The previous one degenerated into a quasi-debate on which pizza parlor in GF is the best :lol::D

Hope no one is satisfied with a split this weekend-especially with Denver. I say roll 4 lines whenever possible & tire them out with a relentless forecheck( :p )

Won't see these guys in league action for quite awhile & it would be nice if they went home before the holidays with a road sweep...

First round NCAA's. A nice victory for the Sioux, as Pitt. State had a highly-touted team this year. Next week will see the Sioux play another (quater-final) game at the Alerus center, unless something wierd happens with the people who set the matches.

Go Sioux!

Something new to report on dataflix - the archives for last night's DU game and even todays Pitt. State football game are already up! Originally, they were doing 48 hour lags before archives would be available. This is nice for anyone who wants to see the game the next day (or even later on game day), without seeing the score first.

Your right Sprig I just wish that Jake was ready to go and not under the weather.

Blaiser said Jake is having a All-American season. JP is 4-0 so hopefully he will be relaxed early and let the game come to him. No out of the crease checking players from the other team tonight. UND needs to play the collasping defense and move everything to the outside.

So no updates tonight eh?