SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Meetings

GeauxSioux

I think saveing the sports are more important than saveing the team name at this point only if we were able to agree to have a Dakota war every year for 25 years. We would have each school playi the others each year. ( UND, NDSU, SDU) I also would like to see the Sioux fall back to the true mascot of the North. The Flickertail.

It is one hell of a mess. Especially with a Legislature that meets only every other year. I wonder if it is to late to get signiture to refer the law to a vote of the people?

Thats why Grant Shaft, and Mac Schneider is trying to speed things along while Al Carlson is pissing around wasting time (being in Florida for some republican conference)....(remember he hasn't read the BSC letter to Kelley yet).

I think saveing the sports are more important than saveing the team name at this point only if we were able to agree to have a Dakota war every year for 25 years. We would have each school playi the others each year. ( UND, NDSU, SDU) I also would like to see the Sioux fall back to the true mascot of the North. The Flickertail.

Sorry to bust your ray of hope but Robert Kelley already said UND will not go back to being called the Flickertails.

Thats why Grant Shaft, and Mac Schneider is trying to speed things along while Al Carlson is pissing around wasting time (being in Florida for some republican conference)....(remember he hasn't read the BSC letter to Kelley yet).

Carlson's actions.....or recent lack there of...... (who is a UND supporter) are just unbelievable. It is the epitomy of arrogance and ego. Not good for the entire state.....