SiouxSports.com Forum

banned on bisonville

huskies679

hate to keep on kicking this around but.. the win over a IAA did not help UNA, but they played a prov D2 school which only gave them two points towards their SSI.. the main reason UNA is at UND. TAMUK played two IAA schools and is hosting this week

ps I don't care if we play anymore just putting the facts up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the big time schools do not want to reduce the probation period and they are the ones who will make this call for the NCAA...as always...the big dogs rule the porch.....Duke, Kansas all of those schools do not want to share the pot with every and any school dreaming of making it to the field of 64...that is the reality or a piece of a bowl game pie either......as far as Ray J. leaving NDSU he left cuz he got ran out of town for recruiting all those juco and D 1 transfers that didnt pan out...am i not correct on that?:D

You're not right about Giacoletti (sp). Tom Billeter (current head coach at Augustana) was the coach who brought in alot of juco's. There were some people who were upset at his recruiting, but he had alot of success in the short time he was at NDSU. Coach G. actually brought in quite a few locals: Hedin from Minnesota, Tenbroek from ND, etc. I was never a huge Giacoletti fan, always alot of hype with few results. I'm excited about Miles, though; I think he's a good young coach and there is some potential for Bison men's basketball (current 0-5 record notwithstanding).