• 3. University of Maine
    • 4. University of Minnesota
    • 5. Denver University
    • 6. Michigan State University
    • 7. University of Michigan
    • 8. University of New Hampshire
    • 9. St Cloud State University
    • 10. Colorado College

sioux hockey, I believe these are the games scheduled to be shown on FSN (Greyeagle please feel free to change any mistakes as I plagerized this from the gopher board)

Friday

3'30 pm - CC vs. MSU

7 pm - SCSU vs. Mich

Saturday (only one game to be shown on FSN)

3 pm - CC/MSU vs. Minn

(the SCSU/Mich vs. Denver game looks to be on tape delay at 2am Sunday morning)

If you're interested in the east regional coverage it looks like Sundays games will be shown on FSN as follows:

11 am - Maine/Harvard vs. BU

2'30 pm - Cornell/Quinn vs. UNH

go wcha!

There are two teams in so far, Michigan and Minnesota. I can't stand both of the teams, but I don't want a team from the east to win either.

With the way the devised the ticket it is going to assure that a HE team makes the frozen four. The way they picked the teams this year was a disgrace. Cornell, Harvard and QU as the draws as opposed to MSU, Michigan and C.C.

I would rather see B.U. win than a certain team.

With the way the devised the ticket it is going to assure that a HE team makes the frozen four. The way they picked the teams this year was a disgrace. Cornell, Harvard and QU as the draws as opposed to MSU, Michigan and C.C.

I would rather see B.U. win than a certain team.

It was a total disgrace the way they did it this year. The West was much, much stronger than the east. It sucks for teams like CC and SCSU, who could of possible gotten to the FF! Come on, Cornell as a 4 seed!

New Hampshire got so lucky this year! Playing Cornell to get into the FF! Hopefully things will change next year, this year it was unfair for some teams!

I've already said that I'm for Anyone But the Gophers.  Imagine the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks it would be for Sioux fans and all other fans in general if the Gophers actually pull this off and win the title this year.  The only high point for me in last weekend's regional was Keith Ballard in the role of the clumsy goat deflecting in a goal for the Tigers.  He didn't look so arrogant after that stroke of misfortune.  I don't really have a horse in the Frozen Four race.  Guess it's time to make like Switzerland and

be neutral.

I would rather see a team from the east win it, then Minnesota or Michigan!

Actually I don't want to hear it from my family members, one of my brother in laws is an ex-Gopher hockey player and came up to me at Tom Reids during the final five and was yapping about how it rules that UND has been owned by the Gophers. I didn't start with him because I was surrounded by Gopher fans.

I mean really I don't have anything against the Gopher fans they are good guys/gals for the most part, I think SCSU is the college that is full of Rubes... I just don't want to listen to my family members spouting off about the Gophers, anyway 7>3, also 7>4 so either way it doesn't matter...