SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Irish-Sat

Bob in Wisconsin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Tonight's a season changer for UND. No more mediocre Saturday nights. We're going to get some of the junk to go, out shoot them by 15, and win 4 - 2. We'll rocket up the charts and be #3 by the Christmas break. Then it's a race to the frozen 4. Go Sioux!

FightingSioux.com says the game is on FCS Atlantic on DirecTv, but the guide says no... Anyone know what's up?

I can't find the game on my Direct TV at all. I am getting a little worried that I won't have it.

All else fails. Webcast here I come.

Sometimes DirecTv is a little slow, but it comes on eventually, right before the game starts... Webcast isn't an option for me so I guess it'll be the Schloss/Jayson updates through the blog.

Sometimes DirecTv is a little slow, but it comes on eventually, right before the game starts... Webcast isn't an option for me so I guess it'll be the Schloss/Jayson updates through the blog.

Anyone had any luck finding it on Direct TV? I am not finding it anywhere!

I think the refs keep a closer eye on him too

Yea, but he should know that by now. His slash penalty last night at the end of the game was pointless, and this penalty tonight wasn't necessary either. The Irish player had clearly gotten rid of the puck and the hit on him wasn't necessary.