SiouxSports.com Forum

Summit moves up UND site visit

star2city

Summit to visit UND on Nov 1-2

The league was expected to visit UND in late November but apparently moved up the visit in response to speculation that the Big Sky Conference also is interested in UND.

Hopefully, Faison and Kelley have been rattling their cage. :silly:

Schlossman's twitter's are classic:

Will the Summit get burned for playing games for so long?

Summit League bumps up date for site visit to UND as they recognize Big Sky's legit interest in adding UND.
  • Upvote 2

Summit to visit UND on Nov 1-2

Hopefully, Faison and Kelley have been rattling their cage. :silly:

Schlossman's twitter's are classic:

I really hope the Big Sky Conference steps up and offers UND full membership and USD football membership in the next few weeks before the Summit makes their visit. I have absolutely no interesting the Summit League and even if Montana leaves the BSC I'd rather be in that league with Montana State and South Dakota.

I've always felt the Summit League was a big joke and now these clowns say they're going to make a trip to Grand Forks to gather up as much information about UND as possible. Dimple now says there's a lot of interest in UND. After that idiot makes his visit here, I think UND should make a trip to the Summit League offices and a few sites visits (at the Summit League's expense) to see if the league is up to UND standards.

• Upvote 1

What there wasn't strong interest a month ago, two months ago? Why can't people just be up front about things and say "We were holding you at arms length, because we thought we could and now that we see someone else is interested, so we better hurry." :silly:

I think it would be nice to have two offers on the table and North Dakota could choose. Heck, three would be even better, throw the Southland into the mix.

• Upvote 1

What there wasn't strong interest a month ago, two months ago? Why can't people just be up front about things and say "We were holding you at arms length, because we thought we could and now that we see someone else is interested, so we better hurry." :silly:

I think it would be nice to have two offers on the table and North Dakota could choose. Heck, three would be even better, throw the Southland into the mix.

I would take the Big Sky over the Summit as well.

• Upvote 1