SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Bison

GeauxSioux

The owners of the local BWW franchises, along with a few subway franchises are UND people I believe. I think it is Todd LaHaise and his wife that are the owners. As far as where to go before the games, it's probably a matter of pick your poison as both BWW north and Labby's will be full of either obnoxious drunk belligerent bison fans all pissed up and pissed off after a bison football loss or obnoxious drunk belligernet bison fans all jacked up after a bison football win.

The owners of the local BWW franchises, along with a few subway franchises are UND people I believe. I think it is Todd LaHaise and his wife that are the owners. As far as where to go before the games, it's probably a matter of pick your poison as both BWW north and Labby's will be full of either obnoxious drunk belligerent bison fans all pissed up and pissed off after a bison football loss or obnoxious drunk belligernet bison fans all jacked up after a bison football win.

I'll take what's behind door number two. Where are you going to watch the football game Petey23? :ohmy:

No....we will be celebrating, but we always have time to be an asshole to a UND fan........enjoy getting your asses handed to you by a real DI basketball team.......;)

Anyone body else glad this isnt on state wide tv?

I hate to say it but we are going to get blown out bad.

Saul has the boys running a 24 second shot clock to get more shot attempts and they are gunna push push push.

Rumor has it that BWW bought another 1000 and gave them away strictly to bison fans!

all the ingredients for a disaster waiting to happen

i just hope jones can keep it respectable. Meaning under a 15 point loss

Anyone body else glad this isnt on state wide tv?

I hate to say it but we are going to get blown out bad.

Saul has the boys running a 24 second shot clock to get more shot attempts and they are gunna push push push.

Rumor has it that BWW bought another 1000 and gave them away strictly to bison fans!

all the ingredients for a disaster waiting to happen

i just hope jones can keep it respectable. Meaning under a 15 point loss

If you are a Bison fan you would think you would be mad it is not on TV. NDSU is heavily favored and it would seem you are missing out on a wonderful marketing opportunity for your program. It is fine with me but seems like it is a mistake for NDSU. I guess they don't want to hurt attendance.

The RPI ratings can be a bit unreliable this early in the year, but based on today's RPI, NDSU (57) has the second highest rating of any team on our entire schedule following only Wisconsin (53).

If Wisconsin is only 53 then the RPI is very flawed, they are big and talented, though young. UW will be in the NCAA tourney and do some real damage. They will beat the Gophers twice and be in the top 3 of the Big 10. Bet on it.

If you are a Bison fan you would think you would be mad it is not on TV. NDSU is heavily favored and it would seem you are missing out on a wonderful marketing opportunity for your program. It is fine with me but seems like it is a mistake for NDSU. I guess they don't want to hurt attendance.

UND will not be intimidated, but if the big guys do not play or play well this could be a blowout. Benter, Wilmer, etc. need to play their best game of the year and the smaller guys need to hit their shots. If they do it could be a tossup. I predict a loss for UND, but by about 10 pts max.

If Wisconsin is only 53 then the RPI is very flawed, they are big and talented, though young. UW will be in the NCAA tourney and do some real damage. They will beat the Gophers twice and be in the top 3 of the Big 10. Bet on it.

RPI doesn't mean anything until about the middle to the end of January. Teams need to get a few weeks into conference play to really solidify the ratings.

With 1 bid from the Summit and Big Sky does RPI really matter to UND or NDSU?

It does and it doesn't. Everything does really boil down to the conference tournament but if you do have a strong RPI you at least have a shot to play a team that you could maybe knock off if you should make the dance. Of course neither will likely ever sniff an at-large bid, so again the conference tournament really becomes magnified.

No....we will be celebrating, but we always have time to be an asshole to a UND fan........enjoy getting your asses handed to you by a real DI basketball team.......;)

It seems to me that happened a few years ago when Kansas played UND at UND

UND will not be intimidated, but if the big guys do not play or play well this could be a blowout. Benter, Wilmer, etc. need to play their best game of the year and the smaller guys need to hit their shots. If they do it could be a tossup. I predict a loss for UND, but by about 10 pts max.

The thing about BB is on any given night one team can play lights out and the other have their worst game of the year. There is no sure thing in BB.