SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

Is Pelnik injured?

I don't think so, although he was earlier this year. I have seen him play a couple of times and while I thought he played quite well, in both cases the Force coach has sat him for the majority of the last two periods. Not sure if he and the coach have beef, if there is a lingering injury, or if the other defensemen are just preferred. To be honest, I thought the Force's D was very WEAK and the top pairing made many mistakes and costly turnovers.

• 3 weeks later...

Friday USHL

Ladue 1g

Schmaltz 1g 1a

Johnson +2

Poolman 1g 1a

Wilkie 1g 1a

Sat USHL

Johnson 2g 1a

Ladue 1a

Poolman 1g

BCHL

Tambelinni 1g fri , 1a sat

Murphy 1a, 2g 1a sat

Interesting side note i didn't realize Nanne is playing in the bchl with Murphy at penticton. Rare for gopher recruits to play in canada

Friday USHL

Ladue 1g

Schmaltz 1g 1a

Johnson +2

Poolman 1g 1a

Wilkie 1g 1a

Sat USHL

Johnson 2g 1a

Ladue 1a

Poolman 1g

BCHL

Tambelinni 1g fri , 1a sat

Murphy 1a, 2g 1a sat

Interesting side note i didn't realize Nanne is playing in the bchl with Murphy at penticton. Rare for gopher recruits to play in canada

All 3 Reilly brother's played there last year.

All 3 Reilly brother's played there last year.

Yes just remembered that.

Anyone know how rowes doing? Seems like he committed 5 years ago. What type of a player is he or projected to possibly be?

I see he already has more goals than he did all of last year

http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.com/playerpage.html?playerid=5206861&seasonid=9358

http://thehockeywriters.com/the-next-ones-2014-nhl-draft-top-10-rankings/

Schmaltzā€™s brother Jordan was a defenseman for the Green Bay Gamblers and 2012 first round selection by the St. Louis Blues. Nick is considered by many scouting services to be the top 1996 born forward in the United States.

Yes just remembered that.

Anyone know how rowes doing? Seems like he committed 5 years ago. What type of a player is he or projected to possibly be?

I see he already has more goals than he did all of last year

http://ushl2011.stat...1&seasonid=9358

Don't really what to expect from him, he has been injured for a substantial amount of the past few years. Is he slated to come in next year or the year after? I don't know much about him and haven't seen him play, but based on returning players and other recruits, I can't see him getting much playing time here. Especially since last year's freshman class and this years class have a large amount of players that should be 4 years guys.

Don't really what to expect from him, he has been injured for a substantial amount of the past few years. Is he slated to come in next year or the year after? I don't know much about him and haven't seen him play, but based on returning players and other recruits, I can't see him getting much playing time here. Especially since last year's freshman class and this years class have a large amount of players that should be 4 years guys.

Don't know how up to date it was, but in the recruit section of the hockey preview this fall in the Herald, he was listed as a '13 or '14 recruit. If I had to guess, I'd say he comes in 2014. I think there's a few guys ahead of him as far as coming in next fall.

Don't know how up to date it was, but in the recruit section of the hockey preview this fall in the Herald, he was listed as a '13 or '14 recruit. If I had to guess, I'd say he comes in 2014. I think there's a few guys ahead of him as far as coming in next fall.

Reminds me of the mike fink situation. Hope he comes to GF and has a good career!

Definitely sounds like a great pickup he played very well in the elite league this season and also so far this regular season. I know his team plays a pretty tough schedule as well so the numbers he is putting up are well earned. Hope his team can make a run come playoff time so I can get a chance to see him play in the state tournament.

I live in Sartell (just north of St Cloud) from what I have heard from coaches in the area this kid is the real deal. A better player and more potential than nate schmidt when he was at Cathedral. Sounds like he is a huge get for the staff. People here thought for sure he would end up with the goofs

Everything I had seen seemed to point him to the Gophers, so I'm pleasantly surprised to see this. I'm thinking he'll come in 2014? I'm sure the Lemieux de-committ opened up a spot in that class.