SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

15 hours ago, gfhockey said:

So we have recruits that are usndt leftovers? I would think we should be in umd position. And having our guys decline the offers instead of accepting a 2nd rate offer

my have times have changed

Do you realize we had Klevan(best player at camp by a country mile) and Sanderson make it?  Also, Jackson will be fine, he is only a 9 grader compared to the rest were 10 graders.  Has lots of time.  Would ve a mistake to play at RR though.  UND has solid recruits coming next couple years, esp on D. RELAX

1 hour ago, SS0016 said:

Do you realize we had Klevan(best player at camp by a country mile) and Sanderson make it?  Also, Jackson will be fine, he is only a 9 grader compared to the rest were 10 graders.  Has lots of time.  Would ve a mistake to play at RR though.  UND has solid recruits coming next couple years, esp on D. RELAX

Hockey is getting further and further away from grade and more by birth year.  Kunz could be a 10 grader based on birthdate.  But your point is accurate, because Kunz was cut from that team doesn’t mean much.  He’s a great talent/commit.

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I could be considered a pretty good source for inside info st happenings at the und 

Do you have a sense of how hard this staff  (top to bottom) recruits relative to the pre-Berry era and also to other good and upcoming programs? 

I’m not beating up on this staff, just trying to get a read. Thanks 

Per Jeff Cox:

Antonio Stranges (who signed NTDP contract last week) signed with the London Knights, which will open another spot at Forward for next years U-17 team.

Weird situation, tough break for Michigan.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, AJS said:

Per Jeff Cox:

Antonio Stranges (who signed NTDP contract last week) signed with the London Knights, which will open another spot at Forward for next years U-17 team.

Weird situation, tough break for Michigan.

From what i can gather Mich has WAY too many kids committed already.  

17 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I’m the insider on internal workings at Und by being apart of he gobc

i have no clue how hard Berry works. 

I see what you did there.  You are apart of the gobc not a part of the gobc.  So in other words you know squat. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Thanks for all the great posts and info I get here; one of my pearls in life is to surround myself with people smarter than me. 

Would anyone mind posting what you consider good sources directly related to hockey recruiting and evaluation. Greatly appreciated 

My advice. Stop coming here :D

3 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Do you have a sense of how hard this staff  (top to bottom) recruits relative to the pre-Berry era and also to other good and upcoming programs? 

I’m not beating up on this staff, just trying to get a read. Thanks 

Yeah, GF has no idea hahaha. 

GF, you know I love ya, buddy.