SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

DERAILED!

Sorry all. I'll take the blame for that. BUT, D2 still rules :)

Loving how our D-corps is rounding out for the next handful of years. Good momentum for the staff. Now, one more chip... *paging Mr. Rizzo. Mr. Rizzo, you are wanted at Ralph Engelstad Arena*

18 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

He's got an older brother, Ben, playing in the AJHL right now. 13-5-18 in 32 games, 17 years old with pretty good size. Wonder if the staff is watching him as well.

With those numbers I doubt it.  Maybe though if he has some intangibles.

I wonder what the real story on Mitchell Mattson was.  I could only assume that as he had been struggling in juniors they pulled scholarship $ on he took it as a slight and chose to go elsewhere.  I’ve noticed that his scoring has picked up considerably since this all went down (in a very tough league).  On that same thought, a guy like Jackson Keane has also struggled a ton since committing and he’s still on board.  I’m assuming keane won’t get too much scholarship dollars allotted to him either.  He went from the USHL to the BCHL and his numbers have still been bad. Anyone know what type of player he is?

Michael Mancinelli (F) 01’ with another solid night last night (1G 1A). Has 9 points in his last 10 USHL games, impressive for either being a sophomore or junior in HS (June DOB).