SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Is everyone sure that he's not, is commitment post is still pinned.

I saw that.  When i looked earlier this week (because of this thread) he had Nodak recruit or committed to UND.  He would have had to change that.  Schloss also tweeted something about his commitment not showing up on the NTDP page earlier today.

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

I saw that.  When i looked earlier this week (because of this thread) he had Nodak recruit or committed to UND.  He would have had to change that.  Schloss also tweeted something about his commitment not showing up on the NTDP page earlier today.

Tomek is not 20 and has three years of eligibility left. (He didn't "participate" in a real game last year; effectively he redshirted like football guys do.)

Thome is ... wait a minute. Are you serious? EliteProspects.com says Tomek and Thome have the same DOB! No way. 

So we lose Rinks and Cam after this year (you have to assume Cam is gone). 

That would be Tomek, Anderson (the practice puck eater) and Thome next season. 

So, they go and find someone else for the spot in the pipeline that Karki had. 

22 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Tomek is not 20 and has three years of eligibility left. (He didn't "participate" in a real game last year; effectively he redshirted like football guys do.)

Thome is ... wait a minute. Are you serious? EliteProspects.com says Tomek and Thome have the same DOB! No way. 

Thome hasn't done so well.

34 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Todd Scott is one to look for in the future. He visited last year. 

6 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Really hate to see him decommit. Very athletic big goalie who I think has a very bright future. Hope we find another one like him to fill his spot.

Oh well, wish him luck and time to move forward. We only want players who want to be here. 

I recall seeing something were he was suspended from the NTDP or wasn't playing. Not sure what the deal was with that but my guess is we don't know the whole story. Our coaches could have said they weren't interested anymore for all we know. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

No I Don't See Cam Leaving.

I see Tomek leaving.

Johnson

Thome

Anderson

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Really think Cam will leave? I don't see it. If he was going to leave, last year was his big opportunity. 

• Upvote 1