SiouxSports.com Forum

Tapatalk App for iPhone?

Yep, I'm already working on a big upgrade to the forum that will improve its mobile capabilities.

It will detect your phone and use a custom mobile skin that's optimized for phones.

The forum will also be available via the free Invision iPhone app.

The upgrade should also make the forum compatible with the tapatalk plugin, I'll have to take a look at the plugin at that time to make sure I want to install it.

That would be pretty cool, thanks Jim. It would also be pretty cool to be able to post iPhone pics directly into the thread...for kind of live shots for those maybe at the games...especially road games.

Also, I found an Iphone app that streams KFGO...does anyone know if the games are streamed also, or are they blacked out?

That would be pretty cool, thanks Jim. It would also be pretty cool to be able to post iPhone pics directly into the thread...for kind of live shots for those maybe at the games...especially road games.

Also, I found an Iphone app that streams KFGO...does anyone know if the games are streamed also, or are they blacked out?

KFGO isn't going to carry UND sports any more. They have switched teams, so UND moved all of their broadcasts to WDAY in Fargo.

The flagship radio station for UND sports is 96.1 The Fox, a Clear Channel station out of Grand Forks. It is available on I Heart Radio, but I don't know if they stream the hockey games too.

• 2 weeks later...
KFGO isn't going to carry UND sports any more. They have switched teams, so UND moved all of their broadcasts to WDAY in Fargo.

The flagship radio station for UND sports is 96.1 The Fox, a Clear Channel station out of Grand Forks. It is available on I Heart Radio, but I don't know if they stream the hockey games too.

Thanks for the Iheartradio app, pretty cool...hopefully they keep the games on there.