SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU Baseball

darell1976

what on earth are you talking about? I think you can look at all 50 or so of my posts and determine i am my own man.

I'm TALKING from the planet earth - I know that's probably a new concept for you...you're your "own" man? REALLY!

I guess we know who's OWNED you this last weekend loser! You've got 36 posts and joined last week you stupid DOOSH-bAG! ??? ....UND has night classes for losers though! MIGHT belp you get your SWAGGA back! :lol:

If you guys think summitfever = Lakes, then your pattern recognition skills need a lot of work. Summitfever is a Bison fan, but (s)he ain't Lakes. Among other things, summitfever follows women's basketball closely(especially MN AAU ball); Lakes would never do that.

...thank you for your humblenessess!

BIG%20DICK,%20Little%20Dick%20pb.jpg

Ming, Tatanka and Tony will still accept you if you have a small penis! They dont' judge - they just "ENJOY" :lol:???:D

Classy as always. Nice to know some things never change.

Some days I almost feel sorry you have to deal with this guy as part of your fanbase like we have to deal with lakes. Then I remember that you guys make no attempt to rein him in, unlike us with lakes, and that feeling quickly goes away.

And the Bison take today's first game.