SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU Baseball

darell1976

wow...I'm blown away a 1-14 school could beat SUCH an established DIVISION ONE POWER (in their own minds!)

THIS is crazy! I'm thinking VACATION IS NEEDED!!! :lol:???:D

In all fairness, NDSU has only added 1 baseball scholarship since the D2 days and the 10 day layoff couldn't help. The team isn't much better than 7 years ago and we always suck anyway.

250 fans? geesh, no one cares about und in the ndsu circles im afraid. wouldnt the bisonville crazies go to a game if they REALLY wanted to play und in all sports.

the litmus test has failed, ndsu has 2 good baseball players Wentz & Kline, thats it. So its not a big deal.

250 fans? geesh, no one cares about und in the ndsu circles im afraid. wouldnt the bisonville crazies go to a game if they REALLY wanted to play und in all sports.

the litmus test has failed, ndsu has 2 good baseball players Wentz & Kline, thats it. So its not a big deal.

Weren't you and Bisonville spouting off how NDSU was going to blow the Sioux out of the Dome. :lol:???

And a UND-NDSU game attracted how many fans in Fargo? Even a much vaunted Summit League match between NDSU-Oral Roberts game doesn't attract flies at Newman.

Try again, Lakes.

Yep, game in the cities on Easter holiday. Thats a real nice barometer on how people in Fargo feel about the game. That game used to draw maybe 100 when it was at Newman and half of them where Sioux fans.

Dear Lakes,

So you're saying your baseball team is bad?? That would be HERESY* over at Bloviating-ville!!

*I know that's a BIG word for a guy that could only manage a SEMESTER at the ag college before he dropped out...and I won't even rub in usage of BLOVIATING because I'm rubber and you're glue. The definition of that word bounces off me and STICKS TO YOU!! :lol:???

PS - "bisonville crazies" is REDUNDANT you moron!

• Downvote 1